This Is Great

You were walking to this new cafe you heard about, it was a windy night. The blue night sky filled your eyes as you gaze at it. You liked how peaceful and calm this night was, usually you'd see or hear a drunk person or two. It was kinda strange on how quiet it was. You wondered if a police was out here. As you were walking you heard foot steps, which was normal, I mean people walk here not just you. But you blacked out, you woke up in this room. There was 2 people there. One had sunglasses on, with a jacket and red shirt. He also had black ripped jeans. The other one had long brown hair with golden glasses, she had a red and black dress on. "Oh look! She's awake!!!! :D" The girl said. The boy looked at you, " Why hello." You looked around, it was dark. You could barley see besides the light the girl and boy are under. "You must be confused huh!? We can fill you in!!" The girl giggled. You didn't want an explanation anymore, you want to get out, there's no way they kidnapped you for a good reason. "We are letting you participate in a game~!" The girl gave you a toothy smile. "So you just have to escape~ Run, hide, fight, it's up to you!" You were furious, "So you kidnapped me and forced me to play a life or death game!?" You glared at her. "Nu uh! We just are giving you an opportunity!" She got closer and lifted up your chin, " So don't get mad, okay? ♡" You then saw some light behind them. "But why...." You asked still staring at the light. "Because you seem smart! And your also cute.." She answered back. You didn't know why she said those things.. I mean, why in this situation? The boy then grabbed her and pulled her away, " Well our time is done~ Good luck escaping, you will need it.." After those words left his mouth he grabbed you and put you near an edge. " Oh and one other thing, There's two monsters, so come up with a strategy to avoid them." He then untied you before pushing you in a cave. You fell on the floor and looked up as the door started to close. You quickly got up, moving to the door swiftly. It closed. You banged at the door, screaming. But nothing happened. You sighed and looked away from the door, you saw a flashlight and camera. You stared at them as you slowly sat down. You just wanted food, and to sleep... Why did this have to happen... Why you? You took some time to process what happened, what you should do, and where are you exactly. You finally got up and took the camera, along with the flash light. You were about to turn it on til you saw a note on it. It read, "I forgot to mention that your flashlight has battery! I mean ofc.... But if it runs out you can find batteries!! And you can use your camera as well. - Faith"
Great you thought. It was pretty dark in the cave, so you decided to stay in this spot and let your eyes adjust to the darkness. It was helpful although, you could only really see if something is close to you. Which is helpful to get around walls. But.. You just thought about what that dude said. "Oh and one other thing, there's two monsters, so come up with a strategy to avoid them." Those words kept repeating in your head. "Two monsters... I need a strategy...." You mumbled. You started to walk and walk, not quite sure where you were going. But you came to a stop. There was more than two ways, three to be exact. So...which way? Should you go to the one in front of you, the one on the left, or right? After thinking over it, you decided to go straight. And right after you went straight you tripped. Instead of falling face first into the floor, you kepting falling. You realized there was a hole, you couldn't prepare in time to catch or try to land decently. Again, you fell unconscious.