//Let me heal you//

You paced around the room feeling extremely uneasy and worried about Ellie going out there alone for answers. The overbearing feel of this in your heart felt so heavy, it made you want to pack things up and go search for Ellie in the pouring rain that could be heard outside of the theater.

You started to shiver in cold sweat although you're pretty much sure that you've stayed beside the small fire you've made to keep you warm. As a few minutes passed by, and what felt like hours for you, you got up and head to your bag. As you were heading for the door, your right hand placed right onto one of the handles...

" where do you think you're going Y/N?" Your back was facing Jesse as he leaned onto the music equipment, being extra careful with the sound. He looked at your bad being held ready on your left hand then looked back at you. 

" Looking for Ellie? " he says with a tone of I knew it

You can't help but to sigh. Deep down you know if you go out there and search for her Ellie is going to be upset about it. She's not rest assured of you going out alone, not that she doesn't believe in your fighting skills and what not. She doesn't want you to be injured what so ever. Most of all, She wouldn't want her to be a burden for you to tag along, she doesn't want to be problematic and to screw up you life. But you've made a promise to her that you would stay by her side Forever.

" Jesse, you know I ca-" you turned around to look at him in the eyes to talk but he cut you off

" I know, i know that you're worried about Ellie. So am i Y/N. But have some faith in her, she'll be back, she's a strong girl" He was right, this might be your problem that you didn't have enough faith in her to come back in one piece, or uninjured. You lowered your head in defeat and stepped back from the door as you heard a faint sound of footsteps coming from the other side of the door that you just held onto a while ago. In a quick speed you held the gun up as same as Jesse, you remember telling Ellie to knock on the door twice to confirm it's her. Your heart was beating faster and the footsteps came close, you glanced at Jesse for a few seconds and seems like he's focused right at the door.  God please be Ellie' you thought.. and you were right. Knocks on the door and you immediately went for the chair that was held against the door.

" Jesse." 

"yeah, got it." he lifted the other chair and opened the door and there was Ellie.

You were so excited until you saw her expression on her face, lost.

You softly grabbed her wrists and pulled her in slowly, making sure not to scare her in anyway possible. You treat her ever so delicately, like your only treasure. Jesse saw how you looked at Ellie with that worried eyes, he decided to step back and give both of you space and went back to keep watch.

// SKIP TO THE DRESSING ROOM//

Your heart ached when you saw all of the bruises that covered most of her back, scars, blood and a few cut wounds. You take it all in as you breathed in while you damped the ripped cloth from the bucket of water that was placed beside the couch. Ellie still hasn't opened her mouth since she entered the theater. you must admit, you want to know what did she find and what happened. But right now is not the time, you let her take a breath and taker her time. One last look of her back, is all you did before you carefully wash the blood off of her back. ' who did this to you?' you thought. Running your hands lightly down her back, she could feel the tension of your soft fingers that ran down her back as she shivered abit. That made her pull out of her thoughts as she blinked twice or more, you can't put a finger on it since the mirror that was surrounding the both of you were all dusty and blurred. 

" I made her talk" There, her first words that came through her mouth. 

"yeah..?" you spoke softly as you finished the small part of her wounds and kissed her shoulders and neck softly. Ellie finds it comforting whenever you did that to her, and she's grateful for that interaction. Ellie leaned her head to yours slightly, still bearing the sensation of pain on her back. But that's the least of things she want to feel right now, she wants your comfort and warmth. That scent of yours? oh how she missed it ever since stepping out of that door. She wants to be in your arms and cry it all out, and just breathe in your vanilla scent that you've always had. you hugged her from behind carefully, making sure not to touch her wounds with the fabric that was laying on your chest. Almost immediately, Ellie's hand reached up to yours and rubs them with her thumbs. Right then and there Ellie could feel herself lending her to you, all of her, to you. After some talk about what happened, Ellie was calmer than she was before.

" just relax and breathe okay?"  you said as you slowly backed up behind her and leaned down to her nape. You kissed her nape slowly and tenderly, being careful not to touch the wounds. Making your way to her shoulders down her spine as you hand slowly feathering down her arms, you make sure every kiss on her back and around the wound were sincere and tender. you want her to feel safe with you, you want to create that space where so can be herself around you.  

Every bruise, every scars always has a story and we learn from it. 

As you do the healing by kissing her back slowly, Ellie quietly hummed at the sensation that she's receiving from you. Ellie closed her eyes as she moves her head in circles, moaning lowly. Her hand was resting upon yours, moving with your hand up and down her arms. You signaled for her to turn around and face you, and she did. 

-----------------------------------------------

Part 2 coming up!