i choose.....

Miyah POV
Not edited ......short chapter
And this isnt the last chapter even tho it sounds like it oh well enjoy!!

I hate hospitals but it seems like ima always in the dang thing today is the first sunday since I've been out of the hospital and im doing some soul searching so what better place to go then church kris has the kids still and I need a break adian agreed to give me some space so i could make up my mind all my life has been so disfunctional so when people show me over I run or I give up on people fast  .

I took a deep breath walking up to a church it was actually baptist I couldn't believe they had baptist church's down here but they did to my surprise

I walked to the back trying not to be seen you know how black churches are they make you go up to the front and tell a testimony if they realize your not a familiar face I hit my leg on a seat ugh why am I so clumsy the pastor looked at me and waved for me to come to the front

"Is this your first time young lady." I swolled a lump in my throat

"Yes sir,." He turned to face the congregation

"Would you like to share your testimony?" I gave him that look and he chuckled softly like my granddad did before he past away he gave me the mic in encourage ment

You can do this miyah the truth shall sent you free

"I remember when I was younger my family was so perfect until my granddad died when I was 6 it hurt cause that was my pops we would play ball outside for him to have been old he sure did move." The crowd laughed lightly and I continued " he was my hero but he was even more my moms hero after his funeral my mom shut down she was like a walking zombie non stop I came home early one day and found my mom passed out on the couch around this time i was 7 i didn't know what to do so i started panicing my little brother trey was 4 and my other one was 3 they watched the whole scene crying i didnt know she just passed out i thought she was dead I called my dad and the police that day everyone was in panic i kept asking my dad what made her faint but he would ignore me until one day he finally told me my mom was taking herion i was young but far from stupid my dad tried to help her get clean but it was like it got worst she would miss weeks on top of weeks without calling i got a baby alive doll my 9 birthday and she stole it for drugs i was hurt a lot of things started showing up missing my dad I guess just gave up he got a divorce and didnt look back i was 10 when he left i basically raised my little brother when i turned 15 and got a job she would take my paycheck and I didn't complain i was to young and stupid but my 16 the birthday I decided enough was enough so I went and got my hair and stuff done when I met the love of my life he is so handsome and so perfect its ashame my dad came out of nowhere and took my little brothers i guess he had a change of heart but I wanted nothing from him so Kris the love of my life bought Me and my bestfriend an apartment and he did anything I asked so sweet and gentle with me i was never more spoiled and then my mom died and i was broke I just didn't know what to do my last thing i called her was something horrible anyway to make a long story short my ex husband cheated on me Talk about hurt I was so hurt that I had a miscarriage from stress i hated him for that i got a divorce and moved down here where i met a nice guy I ended up pregnant and I had another miscarriage im here to ask god for answers but when i look back on life we all make mistakes and i know exactly what I want He might've cheated but i know he loves me he took in my brothers gave me love and the world and childern i know what i want and its kris ." I looked out in the crowd preople were crying and i rush passed all them i need to get to Kris !

Kris here I come!

Kris POV

I was laughing at how much andria acted like miyah but looked like me

"Unique dad has to get the door." I went to the door opening it up slowly and there stood miyah I made room letting her in but she jumped in my arms and kissed me im shocked but I've been wanting this I kissed her back she bit my bottom lip deepening the kiss we pulled apart out of breath "i choose you." She mummbled on my lips I smiled touching her cheek

"I knew you would." She giggled and hit my chest

"Cocky ." she walked in and i closed the door behind us truth was I wasnt completely sure she would choose me i was actually nerves as hell but im not messing up this time.