Blessings!!

Its 8:00 in a Sunday morning kaya naman okay lang kahit papano na magtagal sya sa higaan...he smiled as he reached for his side ngunit hindi wala doon ang taong nakasanayan na nyang laging nasisilayan sa tuwing sya ay gigising sa bawat umaga. His thoughts has been disturbed by those sounds he just heard from their bathroom kaya nga siya dali daling tumayo upang puntahan iyon knowing full well that its her.

"Maya, are you alright?" he asked of her wife who almost hug their lavatory, face paled and she looks like white as a ghost. Di nya mapigilang di mag alala for her since its been like that every morning when she start making "lihi".

"Ikaw pala, pasensya na sa ingay at mukhang naistorbo ko ang iyong pahinga" she apologize at the man who is now helping her stood up, wipe her face with a clean face towel. Ang sweet talaga ng asawa nyang ito, of course he is like this to everyone in their home, mas sweet nga lang pag dating sa kanya and sa kids.

That's what he loves about her, though she is obviously having a hard time with her pregnancy he never once heard her complain that its hard and tiring, kaya naman sometimes he wished that he is the one experiencing those hardship at the moment. Ngunit kapag sinabi nya iyon eh katakot takot na mga kasabihan ang maririnig nya sa kanyang napakagandang si Maya.

"Ayon nga sa kasabihan ng ilang tao Mr. Lim the essence of being a woman is to give birth and became a mother. Kahit di ka mag give birth basta you tried to care and love another being as their mother, you can say you fulfill one of the essence as a woman."

After that eh matatawa na lang siya, His lovely wife really knows when and how to lift his troubles away. He just wished whatever the gender their child will have, it will grow up just like their mother, STRONG, OPTIMISTIC, GOD FEARING, FAMILY ORIENTED and GOOD HEARTED.

"Okay ka na?" she just nodded in his inquiry. "Grabe, sayang yung kinain kong ube ice cream last midnight lumabas pa naman si Luke at Kuya Joma ng 2 AM para bilhan ako nun sa convenience store yung lababo lang pala natin ang makikinabang" she joke to make light of the situation because she can see that Richard, his Ser Chief, is starting to get worried as usual.

"Bili na lang tayo ulit, dont worry" he told her as they walk out of the bathroom to their bedroom. As they seat on their bed they heard knocks at the door before it opened and revealed his, no their children.

"Good Morning Dad and Ma, kamusta pakiramdam mo Mama?" Luke asked Maya. "Yah, Mom you looked paled are you fine?" Nikki inquired as well as she touched their new mother's hand. "Mama, gutom po ba kayo?" Abby inquired that makes them all laugh. "Why do you asked Mama naman baby if she is hungry?" tanong ni Luke na natatawa pa rin. "Because my teacher told me kapag namumutla daw at nahihilo ang isang tao, it means she didn't eat anything yet and that person is hungry, so that's why maybe Mama is hungry and so my baby sister in her tummy." 

Natawa na lang siya sa mahabang paliwanag ni Abby, Manang mana talaga ang anak nyang ito kay Maya in terms of pagiging super talino at biba. Sometimes other thought that Abby is really Maya's child biologically.

"Okay its enough guys, get ready at magbebreakfast na tayo" 

"C'mon Niks, Baby lets go downstairs to check if meron tayong iba pang maitutulong kina Manang Fe."

Mayamaya pa eh lumabas na rin ng kanilang silid ang tatlo nilang makukulit ngunit mababait na anak. Its another thing that he wants to thank God for giving Maya to them. She's been a good influence to the kids. Now they all help in the household, clean their own room without waiting for Doris, Sabel or Manang Fe to do it. Kumbaga may pagkukusa na sila.

"Ser Chief, tara na sa baba at nang makapagbreakfast na tayo" 

"Okay lang ba sayong tumayo na at bumaba? We can just ask Manang Fe na iakyat yung breakfast natin dito."