Chapter Twelve

Sabrina's P.o.v

-Yo I never fucked wayne I never fucked drake on my life man fuck sake ! If I did I woulda Minaj with it and let em eat my ass like a cupcake -!

I was in the car with Tanii, Irene, renae and trina we were turnt up forreal man. Cause you know we ain't hang out like this since Highschool. Plus my mom had Faith for the weekend.

So I was free and luke was somewhere but ion really care right now it's just me and my girls.

"Ya where we headed first ?" Irene asked

"Let's all go to the mall and get makeovers " tanii yelled from the back

"Ayee that ain't bad " trina said

Renae just sat in the back looking out the window.

"You good nae ?" I said from the front

"Oh yeaa " she said nodding her head.

At The Hair Salon

"Yo we gonna get some food after this right ?" Renae asked

Trina laughed "Yo hungry ass"

"Shit you right "renae replied.

I'm happy nae felt a little better I hate seeing one of my besties down and shit.

2 Hours Later

Everyone was finally finished with our hair and shopping so we went home well to trina house.

Trina's P.o.v

" Grill where alex at ?"tanii asked sitting on the couch

" With the boys " I said walking upstairs and putting my bags down then going back down stairs.

I saw everyone on the couch watching TV.

I sat in the middle of tanii and Irene.

"manee I ran into one of jace's ex the other day and ol' girl was giving hella attitude " Irene said

"Fr these girls these days just petty " tanii said

"Ohh we funna go " they said

"Alright guys see ya tomorrow " I said hugging everybody.

I closed the door and sat next to renae.

"Girl I'm funna hit the sheets " she said getting up and stretching.

"So damn early " I said

" I'll be up later again " she replied

I nodded and went to the kitchen and looked for what to eat. I sat down at the table and just munched on some Cereal.

Then the door unlocked and closed and I heard footsteps walking into the kitchen. I looked up and saw Alex.

"Wassup love" he said kissing my forehead.

"Hey bae" I replied wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You look great bae" he said touching my hair

"Oh you like it ?" I replied flipping my hair.

He laughed "yea"

"Bae I'm takin you out tonight go get dressed "he said

I nodded and went upstairs and took a shower then got dressed. I slid on my White Thong and Matching bra. I put lotion and deodorant on then my clothes (MM). I put a little make up on and Red Lipstick. I grabbed my handbag and walked downstairs.

I saw Alex sitting on the couch on his phone. I cleared my throat he turned around and saw me.

"Damnn Badd " he said getting up. I looked at what he was wearing and he was wearing A white polo button down dress shirt,white true pants and some all white timberlands. He had on his Gold Rolex , Gold Studs, and two thick gold chains.

"Damnn papi lookin fine asff " I said

He licked his lips and grabbed my hand but before we could leave renae walked downstairs.

"Ya were funna leave without telling mommy ?" She said smiling

"Girl if you don't stop " I said chuckling.

" Well before ya go I want a picture " she said taking her phone out.

"Ard hurry up Fathead " Alex said renae gave him the finger and started taking pics.

"Ok byee guys have fun " she said blowing us kisses then closing the door.

" Mike straight trippin dawg " I said

"For real man but what car ?" He said

"That one " I said pointing to his Red Lamborghini.

We walked to that one and he opened my the car door for me. I got in and he closed it and walked over to his side and got in. And drove off.

Where we goin ?" I asked

"Just chill Bae" he said while he put his hand on my thigh.

I smiled and ran my hand thru his hair.

"Baby I love you " I said outta know where . He looked at me and back at

the road. "I love you to "

I kissed his cheek. 20 minutes later we arrived at this place . He parked the car and got out and opened my door. I got out and he took my hand and we started walking . But i don't know where I just kept quiet and walked.

And we reached a table where there was two Seats and Roses around it. I looked at him. He smiled and pulled out my seat for me. I sat down and then he did to.

A waiter came and served us our food it was my Favorite ( think of your favorite food.)

"Alex- he cut me off . "Before you start asking questions I'm just gonna give you answers " he said

I looked and nodded my head for him to continue.

"Look trina we been together for a little while now And you know how much I love you and even when I come home late and can't talk to you just know that I still love you. And all those hoes that be sizing you just know that they just mad cause I chose you over them. And I don't love you just because you my BabyMomma or My girlfriend. But because I know if anything ever happen to me or if I get locked up you'll hold it down " he said holding my hand and lookin into my eyes.

I felt a tear rolled down my eye and we leaned in and kissed.

"You bet I'll hold it Down"

Comment. Vote. Follow.

-Meme