Meeting

( this is a non-despair ark, while they are still in highschool )

Chiaki's Pov
As i walked into school clueless of where to go because i missed orientation, i bumped right into someone and we both dropped all of our stuff. "oh shoot i'm so sorry, lemme help you!" I said. "Why thank you!" they said in response. "If you don't mind me asking, What is your name?" "I'm Chiaki Nanami, the ultimate gamer!" "How about you?" I respond. "I'm Sonia Nevermind, the ultimate princess! Pleasure to meet you Chiaki!" As we picked up our stuff, i asked her a question, "What class are you heading to? Of course only if your comfortable with telling me" "I'm headed to class 77-B!" "Really, Me too!" "Also, if you don't mind, i missed orientation so could we walk to class together?" I blushed. Wait, why am i blushing? What is this feeling? Oh never mind (haha see what i did there ? not funny? okay back to the story i guess ✋) i'll just ignore it.

Sonia's Pov
(this takes off after chiakis dialogue)
"Of course! Let's get going so we're not late."
"Okay!" She nods after putting her stuff back in her bag. "Okay, It is this way' Cmon!" I exclaimed. She practically had to run to keep up. It's kinda cute 💞. Wait, huh. Oh idk what i just thought but i need to not think about that right now. I have class, WE have class. When i finally made it to the door, I waited for chiaki to keep up before opening it. "Jeez, you're really fast." She said practically panting. "Oops sorry, just excited i guess!" I finally opened the door and was greeted my our teacher, Chisa Yukizome. "Hello you too! You must be Sonia and Chiaki!" We both nodded. "Well go find a seat and make yourself comfy, but not to comfy class starts soon!" Chiaki and i found some seats next to each other's and put our stuff down, waiting for class to start.

Chiaki's Pov
(anytime i switch pov's or leaves off where we just were :] )
As Sonia was prepping her desk for class, i grabbed my switch from my bag and started playing waiting for class. Sonia looks over her shoulder to see me playing. "Oh, Are you playing tetris? ( i hate myself ) " Yeah i am, but i've played so much that it's boring now. So, wanna try?" "Of course! So all i do is just move this to move the piece where i want it to go?" "Yup! It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it." As Sonia was playing i stared into her eyes appreciating the wonderful person i have just met, whom i already care for so much.
________________________________
Part One End!
Sorry this is all i could think of for now, so yeah.
475 words :)