Moving Day

They wake up and for a second Liv forgets they stayed at Amanda's apartment last night. Liv hears someone puking and so she runs to the noise and finds Amanda puking. She holds her hair back and then Ellie starts crying and running towards Liv. "Momma I thought you were puking. Can I help aunt Amanda too?"Ellie cries.

"You want to get aunt Amanda a napkin sweetie and then wake your daddy up?"Liv says.

"I appreciate you wanting to help sweetie but aunt Amanda is just gonna get in the shower because I kinda got the puke on myself,"Amanda says as she sits and turns around and there is puke down the front of her.

"Ellie baby go wake daddy up and have him start breakfast okay. Whatever you and Olivia want for breakfast will be okay,"Liv says and continues,"I'm gonna help aunt Amanda okay."

Ellie nods and runs to wake El up. "Daddy wake up,"Ellie says as she jumps on him.

"I'm up baby girl. What are you doing up so early?"El asks looking at the time.

"I heard puking and thought it was momma. It was aunt Amanda but she got it on herself so momma is helping her. Momma said for you to start breakfast,"Ellie says.

"What did momma and aunt Amanda say they wanted for breakfast,"El asks holding Ellie.

"Aunt Amanda didn't say but momma said whatever we want is fine. I'm not sure aunt Amanda is gonna eat,"Ellie said.

Liv is taking off Amanda's clothes careful as to not make the puke go everywhere. Amanda starts to cry and Liv says,"What's wrong Amanda?"

"I've never puked on myself before. I feel bad that you are helping me when I'm covered in puke,"Amanda says between cries.

Liv, not caring that Amanda has puke on herself, pulls Amanda close and says,"That's what friends are for. I guarantee I'll have a morning like this and you'll be next to me helping me."

Amanda pushes Liv away and holds up a finger as she starts to puke again. She wipes her mouth with her hand as she's gonna shower anyways and says,"I think I'm done now. My baby didn't like something we ate last night. But you're right I'd be right there to help you Liv."

They get Amanda in the shower and then Liv starts to clean up the puke mess in the bathroom. Amanda gets out of the shower and Liv hands Amanda a peppermint and says,"El and the girls made chocolate chip pancakes. You want some."

     Amanda takes the peppermint and puts it in her mouth. "I'll eat some after this peppermint,"Amanda says and starts getting dressed.

     "Okay,"Liv says and walks to the kitchen. "Amanda does want some but she's eating a peppermint first."

     "I'll get hers started right now then,"El says starting to make some more chocolate chip pancakes.

Liv eats as she already had a peppermint. "Ellie did you make mommas heart shaped pancakes,"Liv asks.

"With daddy's help,"Ellie says giving El credit too.

"Well they are very good,"Liv says as Amanda walks out and sits down to eat her pancakes that El just finished cooking.

     When Liv is done eating she grabs a lifesaver and one for Amanda. "Momma can I have one?"Ellie asks.

     "You have to ask aunt Amanda these ones are hers,"Liv says.

     "Aunt Amanda please can I have one?"Ellie asks begging.

Amanda looks to Liv and El to see if they want her to have one. "Yes sweetie you can have one but you have to give one to Olivia too,"Amanda says seeing the look on Olivia's face.