Chapter 2 *Lemon*

*Warning* This is an R-18 chapter, so if you are not 18 and up please do not read this chapter.

Before I fully got into the bed I saved so I could come back to this moment whenever I wanted.

After I got in the bed Hestia had me hold her from behind. And I couldn't help but pop a boner. And I tried with all my might to not let her realize that fact. So I tried shifting my hips to avoid touching her with my dong. After all, in my previous life, I was a girlfriendless virgin. So I was obviously shy with women.

"Mason. You're going to need to get closer than that for me to warm up." She said teasingly.

"Ok, then is this ok?" I asked as I was forced to spoon her.

In the way I was spooning her my dick was between her ass. And they felt amazingly soft. It was like my dick sandwiched between soft dough. And with my hands I wrapped them around her stomach.

"Oh my. You naughty boy. What is that hard thing you're hiding?" She asked me.

"I'm sorry my goddess. But by touching your bare skin, my little brother reacted to your beauty and wanted to say hi." I said.

"Then I'll say hi as well." She said ducking her head under the blanket.

That's when she used her incredibly soft hands to grab my dick, which she then followed by putting my dick in her mouth. She then proceeded to go up and down on my shaft.

She then began using her tongue to wrap around my penis and suck on it.

*Moan*

I had just moaned due to pure pleasure of being sucked on by the beautiful Goddess.

After being sucked on for a while I couldn't hold back anymore. So I released a huge load into her mouth.

After releasing Hestia pulled her head back up and while looking at me swallowed my cum in one gulp.

"That was tasty." She said while licking her lips.

After she finished licking the last bits of my cum, she then straddled me.

"Now I'm going to let you have a taste of heaven." She said smiling.

She then adjusted my penis so that it would go in her. After adjusting it she sat down on top of me, causing my penis to go all the way inside of her vagina. When it was about half way in a little blood trickled out. She was a virgin.

*Moan*

After my entire dick entered we didn't move because she needed to get used to my size.

After getting used to my dick, she began to bounce up and down causing my dick to go in deeper than the last.

*Moan*

She began moaning from the pleasure.

When she was done straddling me I forcefully turned her on her back so that I would be on top, with my erected penis still inside her.

"Ohhh, you're so forceful." Hestia said to me, mischievously.

"I know, it's just...I'm having sex with a beautiful woman. It's like this is a dream that I don't want to wake up from." I said to her right before I kept pounding.

*Moan*

"Oh my gods! This feels amazing!" Hestia said.

"Harder! Harder! Go faster!" She screamed, while moaning even louder.

"Okay, you asked for it." I said before pounding her harder and faster than before.

While I was pounding her harder I used one of my hands to free her breasts and I began to suck on them.

"Mmmm. That feels amazing. Keep going." Hestia said as I was sucking on her breasts.

After I pounded her hard for about 10 minutes both of us had to cum.

"I'm going to cum!" I said as I couldn't hold back anymore.

"Do it in me. It's fine, we goddess can't get pregnant from mortals!" Hestia said.

With her permission I then unloaded a huge load inside of her.

*MOAN!*

She then moaned really loud as I unloaded my hot sticky cum inside of her body.

*Pant* *Pant* *Pant*

"That was amazing. Let's do this again another time." Hestia said before falling asleep.

I then pulled my dick that was covered in our juices out of her, and some juices came out with it. As a courtesy I got a wipe and I wiped my dick and her vagina so that the excess cum wouldn't make a mess on the bed.

After I cleaned up I made a save, I got something to eat and drink, then I went to bed.