2

"Kang Taehyun, please go to missions room to get assigned your next mission and get the details."  Taehyun swore under his breathe as he speed walked towards the announced room. 

"I swear to god, I love my work but what the fuck? Another mission? So soon? Just fucking finished my last one."  Taehyun grumbled as stood in front of the room labelled 'missions' room' and used his assigned ID card to unlock the door and enter. 

The lady in there handed him a file marked 20 and bowed slightly facing the right and pointed her hand towards the right hallway. "Please go to conference room 20 where you will be briefed about your next mission."

The blonde gave a polite nod, acknowledging the agents, Soobin and Kai, before taking a seat around the unnecessary large conference table. 

"Hello Taehyun." Their manager, the guy who looks after their team and asignes missions to them spoke up. 

"Your mission is to infiltrate TXT and gather some of their classified information. The agency follows a similar system to us with level 5 is the lowest and for for normal office workers with access to only the first 5 floors. Level 4 are the trainees and recruits who have access to 12 floors. Level 3 are the basic level trained agents who do small missions and have access to 16 floors. Level 2 are the highly trained and professional agents that they trust and have access to 23 floors. Level 1 are the higher ups and have access to the last floor, the 30th floor which contains all their classified information. 

Even if we are a government agency like them we could only give you identities as possible trainees and you'll have to work from there. Information on some of the higher up and other important personals is in the file in front of you. So any questions?"

Kai instantly shoot his hand up for a question. 

"Yes Kai?"

"If they're a government agency like us why are we infiltrating them? Shouldn't they be trusted?"

"No. Never trust them. They are different from us. The way they work is by working in the underworld and as a business. They blend in and work with the very same criminal groups that we try to take down. And because of that you never know when they can turn on us. So we have to be very careful with them. They are a government authorized criminal group. And yes Soobin?"

"What type of information do you need us to get?"

"Even though they are technically criminals, they have some information on the largest diamond company, Limitless, and we need that information. The company's previous CEO had some dealing with weapons and we need that information but because of the change in CEO's all the information has been destroyed and only TXT has a copy of it. But it is put under classified section so even we can not ask for it. The only way to get it is through infiltrating the HQ of TXT and finding it.

Any more question? 

Then I'll leave you here to discuss your plans. Tomorrow you will head to TXT where you will start your mission as trainees there."

The man walked out of the room, leaving the three agents on their own to look through all the files and process what they were assigned. 

"I have to go through the fucking training period again? AGAIN?" Kai practically screeched. Being a hacker Kai was never the best at physical things. He knew the basic self defence but for him the training period was equivalent to hell.