Chapter 1 (part 1)

Yugi: So 'first sight'? What's it about?

Me: Time, memories and new beginnings.

Seto: Ok, stop the riddle and tell us...Tell us now!...Please.

Me: No I've already told you. YAMI!

Yami: Yes? Disclaimers?

Me: *nods* 

Yami: Danii owns nothing to do with Yu-Gi-Oh, only the plot. 

All: ENJOY!!!

--------------------------------------

-Teaser-

"Hey, come here you!" I heard the shout from across the parking lot. Thank gosh I wouldn't have to cope with this much longer, we only had 3 months left at Domino High, then we could be properly alone. 

I swiftly turned my head, my blonde bangs bouncing in the breeze to see a tall guy, a mess of brown hair on top of a drop dead gorgeous man. Seto Kabia. 

"How you doing Seto?" I shouted waving back, head held high, I couldn't care less what others say, I love him. 

He carries on walking over, not afraid to show off his confidence as it's written all over him. I love that about him, it makes me feel conscious but in his arms I feel safe. No longer tormented by the things surrounding me. 

"Hey, gourgeous, wake up" Seto says, snapping his fingers in front of me. "We still have 5 minutes till class yout know" he says, leaning into me and pointing with his finger. 

"Well what do you want to d-" I was cut off abruptly as Seto pinned me to the wall and he smiles at me, wiggling his eyebrows. 

"Ok then" I quickly mumble back, my breathe to be cut off by moist lips connecting with my own.

Bracing my left foot against the wall he puts his hands spread out either side of my head and deepens the kiss, his tongue flicking at mine, begging for entrance. I slip my hands either side of his skinny waist. I gasp as he runs his hand down my chest and he snaps his chance, slipping his tongue in my mouth and then it's a fight for dominance. 

As I quickly open my eyes to look around I spy him out of the corner of my eye. I spy him. Yugi. Then his amethyst eyes cross my crimson ones and I can't help but try to fight back the tears and I see him do the same. 

"Yug'. Come on" Tristen shouts, almost whisking him away. 

"I can't do this anymore" I hear Seto whisper as he moves away from me. 

"What?" I say, still staring at where at small frame stood not a moment ago. 

"Be with you" Seto whispers, a tear slipping down his perfect cheek. In all the years I've never seen him cry. 

"But I do love you so much" I whisper back, fingers gently caressing his cheek where the tear fell.

"It's not you" he sort of laughs, "it's just it's affecting my work and my brother" he says, no longer trying to make eye contact. 

"I know when you're lying Seto" I say back, fighting off the tears once again. 

"Well stop playing GAMES WITH MY HEART!" he shouts in my face.

"What do you mean? I don't understand" I asked, puzzled. 

"No you don't." He turns away and lifts his head to the sky and seeing the sun reflect off of his beautiful blue eyes. "You're always staring at him" The way he spits the word him like it's venom strikes at my heart. "I can't do this knowing I'm second best!" He screams at the sky and runs off before anyone else can see him cry. 

I stand there, hand outstretched, waiting for him to come back but nothing happens. 

"What's wrong Yug- I mean Yami?" Joey asks, "Sorry I'm still getting used to this" he says, hand behind his head as usual. 

"I just lost the one person that really cared about my existence" I say, shoulders slumping. 

"Well you do stare at Yug' a lot ya' know" Joey replies as the bell goes and we start to walk to class.

"I just don't see, why he can't remember me" I mutter, words lost on the wind. 

 --------------------------------------

Me: Well that's only the taster guys, hope you enjoyed it!

Seto: I can't believe it.

Me: What?

Seto: you made me second best.

Me: I'm sorry *gives a hug*

Seto: I suppose I'll live. 

Yami: Please read and review :D I have chocolate *holds a tray of chocolate. 

 ------

The song Lacrymosa by Evanscence is something I listened to while writing this. I hope you like it :D