I Don't Know What To Call This Sorry

Zoey: RYTHIAN! RYTHIAN! WAKE UP PLEASE! 

(Zoey looks up at duncan, gets up quickly, grabs his shoulders, and says in a teary  voice: )

Zoey: Duncan do something! Please help him! You have to help him!

Duncan: Ok, I’ll  do what i can.

(An hour passes by and Rythian still hasn’t woken up.At this point duncan does not know what to do)

Duncan: I’m out of ideas. He’s still breathing but he’s unconscious. I guess we just have to wait.

Zoey: I just want to know what happened...

Duncan: We’ll find out when he wakes up. Come on Zoey, lets go put him in his bed and go to bed.

Zoey: Ok, I’ll put Teep on guard in his room.

(Duncan turns around looks around the area rythian was. He sees an empty glass bottle with only a drop of whatever potion was in it. He picks it up, slips it into his lab coat, and looks around to see if anyone saw him before he continues walking)

__________________________________________________________________________

Rythian: Who’s there? What do you want?

???: I needed to talk to you

Rythian: Why, and why shouldn't I kill you right and now.

(a tall woman in a tattered white dress comes out of the void)

Aliella: You wouldn’t want to kill your mother would you?

(Rythian gasps)

Rythian: Mum? Is that really you?

Aliella: Of course it is dear.

Rythian: How can i trust that it’s really you?

(the woman holds out a small music box winds it up and it starts playing a lullaby that goes a little like this: “Rythian min baby boy sömn för att se dina drömmar tillsammans med din skyddsängel låt ditt hjärta leda dig genom dödsriket” translation: “Rythian my baby boy sleep to see your dreams accompanied by your guardian angel let your heart lead you through the land of the dead”)

Rythian: What... Is that? It sounds... Familiar...

Aliella: Rythian my dear, how can you not remember the only toy you would play with.

Rythian:  What?

Aliella: It’s the music box I gave you when you we’re but 2 years old it would put you right out when you cried in the night you seemed to always have nightmares.

Rythian: How do you know that? Who are you?

Aliella: Rythian I told you i'm your mother.

Rythian: I’m sorry, mum, I just can’t really trust anyone right now.

Aliella: its alright dear…

(Aliella motions her hand around and seems to conjure up a bench with a medium sized fountain that has been worn down and vines and moss all over it)

Aliella: Come sit down dear. I need to explain some things to you.

Rythian: Uh... Ok, mum...

Aliella: The scientist that visited you today.

Rythian: Yes. Duncan. What about him?

Aliella: He told you about a girl attacking him and...

Rythian: Yes. He told me (Rythian says in a panicked voice)

Aliella: Rythian. Rythian, listen to me dear stop panicking that girl was indeed your sister her name is Alice.

Rythian: Is... Is she okay?

Aliella: My boy... I’m so sorry but she’s…

Rythian: Dead. SHE’S DEAD!

Aliella: No. She isn’t dead. Well... Not completely dead. When you and your friends went to the new world, she stayed in the same place, waiting for you to come back, my dear boy, what did duncan say happened to your sister?

Rythian: He... He said he found her sitting there crying, and then took her to his castle and feed her and let her stay there.

Aliella: He lied. He did take her to his castle, well, not completely. He did give her food, but then he showed her a bedroom and when she went inside he locked her in there and did horrible experiments to her.

Rythian: THAT’S IT! WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE, I’M GOING TO KILL HIM, AND THIS TIME ZOEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SAY ANYTHING TO STOP ME! SHE SAYS TIME AND TIME AGAIN THAT HE’S A NICE GUY!

Aleilla: Rythian calm down its okay.

Rythian: NO MUM! SHE ALWAYS SEES THE BEAUTY IN EVERYTHING! BY GOD SHE SAW THE BEAUTY IN ME “ME!” MUM! I’M A MONSTER! (and at that point Rythian breaks down crying) that nice happy loveable girl sees the good in me...

Aliella: Rythian you are good there is only beauty in you.

Rythian: Then why do I use dark magic? And why am i teaching it to zoey?

Aliella: You know about the dark magic?! You were just a child...

Rythian: I’ve learned over the years... I just want to know why, and how, tell me. Please...

Aliella: Well... When you-

( Rythian’s sight starts to get hazy and everything gets smaller)

Rythian: Mum! Mum! I can’t hear you! What’s going on?! Mum! Don't leave me again! I want to know... I need to know...

__________________________________________________________________________

Zoey: He’s still not awake yet do you think he’s… He’s...

Duncan: No! God no Zoey, he’s still breathing.

Zoey: Do you think I should go check on him?

Duncan: No, it’s ok. You’ve been through too much. I’ll go check on him, you stay here and rest.

Zoey: Okay! Thank you duncan. ^_^

(A few minutes later,  Zoey hears smashing and screaming coming from somewhere in the castle. she goes to investigate Zoey walks past the master bedroom and looks in and sees Rythian holding Duncan by the neck up off the ground about 3 feet Rythians hand look as if they are made of purple flames)

Zoey: RYTHIAN! your ok ^_^

Duncan: *choke gasp*

Zoey: RYTHIAN! PUT DUNCAN DOWN YOU’RE KILLING HIM!

Rythian: (Says through clenched teeth) Zoey. Leave. You don't understand.

Zoey: NO! Rythian! You don’t understand! He was trying to bring you back!

Rythian: NO ZOEY! YOU CAN’T STOP ME THIS TIME! DUNCAN IS GOING TO DIE!

Zoey: Rythian! Please he was helping! He was trying to help you!

Rythian: *sigh*

Rythian: Fine Zoey.

(Rythian throws Duncan on the ground behind him only to try to shoot him with a ball of fire, but before he can, Duncan disappears, reappears behind Rythian, punches him in the back, and Rythians arm jerks up and he lets go of the ball of fire and it hits Zoey. Zoey falls to the ground)

Rythian: ZOEY NO!!

Duncan: Uh... I’m outta here! (Runs) Bye!