Chapter 1

This is the day I move from Virginia to La with my best friend Emma. I'm Kayla! Me and Emma are both 18 now and are ready for college and to be free like two kids living the dream.

Our Moms drove us to the airport and we said our goodbyes and hugged and said "see you soon." We got are bags and literally ran into the airport like two 5 year olds in a candy shop.

We get are bags checked and I that I whisper to Emma "like we really got a gun and cocaine on us." We laugh! We fight over who gets the window seat but finally stop and laugh at ourselves to believe we're 18 year old women fighting over a window seat.

We walk threw the airport and stop and look at each other and say I'm hungry! There's really nothing in terminal 2 because terminal 1 was the big airport. And we're stuck in terminal 2 with maybe a Wendy's and some gross raw fish! Ha. But maybe there's a Starbucks!! But hey let's get this straight were not them basic white girls how need Starbucks every damn day!

I look at my phone and tell Emma "Emma we need to go to our seats and get ready to board the plane." Oh yeah shit! sure again we run like two 6 year olds in a candy shop! We get there in time just to sit down for a minute. Then they call our names and we gotta board our plane.

We take our seats as we prepare for take off and yes Kayla got the window seat! And then the 4 flight attendants went over the safety rules. And tbh we flew Delta airlines because we felt like it. Funny no! We shut off are phones and put them on airplane mode.

The caption talks on his little radio thing and gives us an update on the weather in La and that we would be landing in very short time so please open you window shades and but up you little table and shut off all electronic devices.

We land and Finally stretch are legs like AHHH Ohhh yeah!! We go to baggage claim as it's pretty busy we found are bags really soon we go get are rental car and the keys to are new apartment.

We get out of the car as 2 boys walk up to us. And say "You beautiful ladies but me the new ladies moving in across from us." I punch Kayla in the stomach because she literally drooling over a boy hoes about 5'11 inches has brown short hair and blue eyes. The boy says I'm Hayes and you are? I'm Emma! Oh nice name! Thanks! And you are huh Ughh oh I'm Kayla! Nice to meet you Kayla and Emma! Very nice to meet you to! We say back. But the guy Emma was into was Hayes' brother Nash he's 6'3 has really blue eyes and brown hair and blonde tips. Ughh the things you could to to that boy she mumbles. Emma laughs and nashs says Emma you hit a very cute laugh. Well god damn Emma you gonna hurry up or fuck Nash? Nash can't hold in his laugh and chuckles. Hahahah!!

Would u like my number Hayes asked. Sure Kayla replays. Emma would you like my number Mash asked sure I would love it I replay!

Kayla Emma swing by are apartment anytime you want company or need help getting moved in will be home just knock or come in Hayes says. Or that will work too Nash adds. We laugh and blush and say thank u very much. See you later. Text me later Nash says. Ofc I will. Hayes comes running up to Kayla Kayla asks yes Hayes Kayla wanna come hang out latter with me and Nash you can bring Emma I think her and Nash will hit it off or Nash will hit her what ever Emma and Nash do they can. But me and u can do anything! He smiles and I honestly smile back and melt.

Hayes Grier did not just ask u out. I'm afraid he did! Ohh damn Kayla! Let's go get ready in and let's u pack