Chapter 39

Softly Taehyung squeezed Jungkook's hand and looked at the boy with a genuine look. On his face. "It's okay Kookie. You don't have to tell me if you're not ready." Taehyung spoke softly towards the ravenette who was sitting next to him. Immediately the younger boy began to shake his head softly before locking eyes with the blonde next to him once again.

"No, you out of all people deserve to know the reason for my behavior." Jungkook softly answered back before looking at Taehyung with a guilty look on his face. "I have hurt you so much and I just want you to know that that was never my intention." Jungkook softly spoke before a few tears began to prick in his eyes once again. Even though the street racer couldn't exactly be described as a cry baby he couldn't stop the tears from filling his eyes.

"I just wanted to safe myself from getting hurt again." The ravenette then softly whispered before a few tears escaped his eyes and rolled down over his cheeks. Immediately Taehyung leaned in and gave the boy a tight hug. Jungkook looked like he needed one and thus the blonde boy would provide it to him.

Immediately the street racer wrapped his hands tightly around the smaller boy's back before burying his head in Taehyung's shoulder. The blonde boy was truly way too good for all the people around him and he didn't deserve the pain Jungkook had inflicted on him at all. The ravenette could only hope Taehyung would even be able to forgive him for it.

It didn't take long before Jungkook slowly began to release the grip on Taehyung again and he quickly wiped away the tears on his face before taking a deep breath. "After my parents divorce I was completely heartbroken and I felt lost. I sat in my apartment day after day feeling nothing more than emptiness consuming me." Jungkook then continued his story and Taehyung softly nodded. He knew that feeling all too well. He too had felt lost and broken when his mother had passed away. It was without a doubt one of the worst moments in life for Taehyung and thus he could understand damn well what Jungkook meant with his words.

"I was so lonely and alone and I just felt the need to talk to someone. I had shut all my friends out and I didn't know at all who to turn to." Jungkook then confessed, his voice broken and soft. Then an angry look came visible on his face and Taehyung slowly began to raise his eye brows. Why did the boy suddenly get angry?

"It was at that moment that Jennie called me for the millionth time that month. She had been chasing me for almost six months now and since I desperately needed someone around me I decided to invite her over." The ravenette spoke before scoffing softly. It was super clear that he hated the girl with every inch of his body. A small smile began to from onto Taehyung's face and he looked at Jungkook with an understanding look on his face. he too didn't like the black haired girl at all. She was quite pathetic in the blonde boy's eyes.

"Before that night I had always rejected everything she tried to do but at that night I just needed her to make me feel something again and thus she came over and we talked all night." Jungkook then spoke before shaking his head softly at his past actions. It was pretty clear he regretted every single one of them and quickly Taehyung went to sit a bit closer to the boy before taking his hand in his own once again as a way to show his support.

"She said some pretty sweet things to me and we did have a great time together so over the weeks I began to spend more and more time with her. To the point where she would come over to my apartment almost every day." Jungkook confessed with a sad yet angry look displayed on his face. his voice however was surprisingly neutral and didn't show emotion at all.

"At one point I began to develop some feelings for her and thus when she tried to kiss me I didn't stop her." The raven haired boy continued his story while softly squeezing the blonde boy's hand. The fact that he was telling everything to the boy next to him meant a great deal to him. Even his friends didn't know the whole story.

"We had sex that night and I truly felt great with her by my side, until she was gone the next morning. I thought that was pretty odd since we had been so intimate the night before and thus I went to school looking for her. I didn't found Jennie but I did found her group of friends." The ravenette said before clenching his jaw, an angry look now completely taking over. The boy was still raging from the inside while thinking about everything the black haired girl had used him for. He had been broken and she knew that and yet she had taken advantage of him.

"Her friends told me that she had only had sex with me because the girl had made a fuck list and I was at the very top of it. She had used me when I was already at my lowest point" Jungkook then spoke in an angry yet broken tone. "After that I lost my faith in love completely and swore to myself that I would never fall for someone again, which worked out great....until you came along." Jungkook softly confessed before looking at Taehyung with regret practically written on his face. Immediately the blonde boy's eyes grew big and he looked at Jungkook with a questioning look on his face.

"I rejected you so rudely because you had been damn right the night before when you said you knew I had feeling for you. I was scared as hell that you would end up hurting me too." Jungkook confessed before a deep sigh left his mouth. He was disappointed in himself for hurting someone who had done absolutely nothing wrong. Taehyung had been the one who was always there for him and yet the ravenette had managed to push him away due to his own stupid insecurities.

"I want you to know that I'm so sorry about that Taehyung. It should have never happened and there doesn't pass a day when I don't regret it." Jungkook the spoke in a soft and vulnerable tone. A small smile began to form onto Taehyung's face and he softly began to shake his head. "It's okay Kookie, I understand where you are coming from now."

Immediately Jungkook began to shake his head fiercely while looking at Taehyung with a serious look on his face. "No Tae, it's not okay. I was an asshole to you and I no right to act that way to you." The younger boy softly spoke, a serious tone lacing his voice. He knew damn well he had fucked up pretty badly. He had lost the most amazing thing that had ever walked into his life and it was completely his fault.

However suddenly Taehyung softy placed one of his hands on the younger boy's cheeks before softly turning his head towards his own. "I don't think you're an asshole Kookie, I think you're just a broken boy who needs some guidance when it comes to love." Taehyung softly spoke before slowly beginning to lean in a bit. Immediately Jungkook's eyes grew big and he inhaled sharply before he suddenly felt the soft touch of Taehyung's lips touching his own.

The blonde boy softly placed a featherly soft kiss on the younger boy's lips before leaning a bit back again.

"I'm ready to guide you, are you ready to be guided?" Taehyung then softly spoke before locking eyes with Jungkook. A loving smile was visible on the blonde boy's face and he slowly placed his arms around the younger boy's neck. He was willing to show Jungkook how beautiful love could be if the younger was ready for that. After all, the young students feelings for the street racer had never left.

Slowly Jungkook wrapped his arms around the smaller boy's body before he leaned in as well. A big smile became visible on Taehyung's face as soon as he felt the soft lips of Jungkook touch his own and he immediately began to move his lips desperately against the other boy's lips. Finally the two of them were back on good terms again and even better.

Quickly Jungkook began to pull Taehyung on top of his lap and immediately the blonde boy desperately tightened his grip around the boy's neck while moving his lips against the other. This feeling felt like heaven and Taehyung didn't ever want it to stop. However soon both boys needed to breath and broke their kiss off before looking at the other lovingly. Jungkook softly traced his thumb over the others red swollen lips while a happy look was visible on his face.

"Lead the way princess, I'll follow you everywhere."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Question of the chapter:

What is your favorite dance choreo?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!