Chapter two

A/N: I have nothing to say but hope you enjoy this chapter oh I forgot to tell you guys I'm going to be calling chapters I don't know what to name chapter (number) just wanted to clear that up.

Obito had woken up to see kakashi still asleep, so he decided to let him sleep and pretend he was asleep.

One hour later kakashi woke up and turned to see who was hugging him by his waist but as soon as he saw obito he blushed super hard, yet he didn't know obito was awake so he snuggled into obitos chest more.

When kakashi did that obito blushed a dark shade of pink but tried to keep it from being noticeable.

Obito then decided to give kakashi the hint that he was awake.

"Good morning kakashi"

As soon as kakashi heard that he shot right up and was blushing very dark but you couldn't see it sense he had a mask on.

"G-good m-morning obito" Kakashi says flustered.

"Haha you ok?"

"What do you think? I woke up in y-your c-chest and y-your a-arms and I dont know why"

"o-oh about that...you kinda fell asleep in my arms"

"Oh....Wait that doesn't how I woke up with your arms around my waist"

"Oh um...." 'shit I don't want to tell him...but I don't want to lie to him' Obito thought.

'I'm just just going to use a excuse because I don't want him to hate me'

"I kinda fell asleep as well so I guess I did it in my sleep, sorry...."

For some reason after obito said that kakashi calmed down but was a little sad and hurt he did that in his sleep.

"Its fine" Kakashi said blankly, like it was nothing.

'Thank god he forgave me' Obito thought.

"So kakashi what do you want to do since all our missions have been cleared?"

"I don't know"
(Ok im going to be using povs for now in this chapter)

Kakashi pov
Maybe I should confess to him later on, I mean I'll probably get rejected but I have to tell him someday, I'll tell him in maybe a hour or so, since it's best not to keep my feelings to myself and I should rember what minato-sensi told me.

(A/N: Kakashi is trying to actually feel better other then worse)

Obito pov
Hmmm I kinda wonder what kakashi is thinking about....hmm now that I think about it kakashi's face is pretty cute I mean what I can see of it....No obito what are you thinking?! He probably doesn't even like you back.....

(This- I don't even know it just doesn't make any sense)

No pov
Obito then got a idea of what they could do, so he asked kakashi....

(This definitely doesn't make sense anymore)

"Do you wanna go outside and go for a hike?"

Kakashi was still in his thoughts and didn't notice obito talking to him.

Obito took notice in this and then decided to try and get kakashi out of his thoughts.

"Oi kakashi?"

Still no answer so obito decided to try a different way to get kakashi out of his thoughts.

Obito then started to shake kakashi while saying "Oi kakashi" to try and get him out of his thoughts.

It took obito about 5 minutes to get kakashi out of his thoughts but once kakashi noticed obito talking to him he asked...

"What are you doing?"

"You were deep in your thoughts so I tried to get you out of them sense you weren't listening to me"

"Oh but what did you say?"

"I asked if you wanted to go outside and go for a hike"

(Yes I know a werid thing to do in this fanfic but it's the first thing that came to my mind)

"Oh uhh sure"

"Ok then lets go get our shoes on"

"Ok"

Obito then got off the bed and went to the front door where their shoes where and kakashi followed him, they then put their shoes on and left the house to go on their hike.

*time skip to when they are on their way to the hike*

Kakashi was thinking that he could confess while they where on the hike.

Kakashi pov
Hm should I confess while we are on the hike?...I guess I should but what will he say ugh this is so hard...but I will confess just to get it off my chest...

No pov
What kakashi didn't know was obito was looking at him the whole time he was thinking.

"Kakashi we are about to be to the trail"

That made kakashi jump out of his thoughts.

"O-oh ok"

Obito pov
Hmm I wonder why he stuttered...now that I think about it he seemed to jump a little when I talked to him like he was in his thoughts again ugh I really wanna know what he is thinking about.

(Only if you knew obito)

No pov
They are now on the hiking trail and are walking down the trail.

*time skip to the end of the trail because im lazy*

"Look kakashi isn't it beautiful?"

"Mhm"

Kakashi pov
Hmm I wonder if I should tell him now? Minato-sensi always told me it's better not to keep your feelings to yourself...ughh I want to but I just don't want to make it awkward for us.....I'll just do it'll be better if I do so anyways.

No pov
Kakashi then looks over at obito to see obito looking up at the sky.

"H-hey obito?"

"Yes kakashi?"

"I-i wanted to t-tell you something"

"Well what is it" Obito said with a lot of joy in his voice.

"I-i umm l-like you" Kakashi said but the last part of it was like a whisper so obito couldn't hear it.

"Hm what was that kakashi?"

"I-i like y-you" Kakashi said loud enough so obito could hear it.

"W-what?" Obito said blushing and clearly flustered.

"Y-you heard m-me"

"I-i" Obito was lost in words and didn't know what to say.

"I-i like you to kakashi" Obito said very flustered.

Kakashi just blushed under his mask, obito couldn't see it that well but he knew kakashi was blushing.

A/N: Im so sorry for not posting in awhile I've had awful writers block but I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
~Author
Word count: 1090