The Final Trouble

Taehyung went to Jungkook's house. MinHa told him the address and he went there.

   Before tapping on the crawling bell, he prayed,"God, He might be here. He have to be here. "

He tapped there and soon a maid opened the door. The maid looked at Taehyung and Taehyung decided to spoke out.

    Taehyung : I-Is it Jeon Jungkook's house?

   Maid : Yes. But who are you?

   Taehyung : Well, I'm....

He thought what he would say. He said that he was Minha's friend. The maid widened her eyes and a bright smile could be clearly seen on her face.

  Maid: oh,really? Where's mam?

   Taehyung : She didn't came.  Can I talk to Jungkook?

Maid : I'm going to tell him. Please come and sit here.

     Taehyung nodded. He went inside and sat down on the couch.

A few moments passed. Jungkook came downstairs.

JK: Who's here-

   He looked at Taehyung, who was smiling brightly.

But unexpectedly, Jungkook was furious. Taehyung's smile faded as soon as he discovered that Jungkook was not happy .

Taehyung : Hi, Jungkook! I wanted to -

JK: why did you come here?

Taehyung :look Jungkook, don't misunderstand me. I just want everything to work out.

JK : to work out? After destroying my life?

   He rushed toward Taehyung. He made a fist, but just kept on looking at Taehyung .

Taehyung : please, calm down.  I know it's hard to stay calm. But the thing is -

JK: the thing is we're done....

   He said loudly, making Taehyung flinch. Taehyung thought and decided to explain him.

  But unfortunately, the plan went wrong. Jungkook just told him to get out of his house.

       Taehyung went out of the house with a broken heart. He didn't know what he would say to MinHa.

But he couldn't lose,right? He can try once again. He again went to Jungkook.

   Taehyung : Jungkook,you have to listen to me.

   JK : what if I don't?

   Taehyung : MinHa still loves you.

   JK: then why she choose you?

   Taehyung : everyone can have a friend. But she didn't betrayed you.

  JK: I want to have a talk with her.

   Taehyung smiled and said, "okay, please come to my house. "

   Jungkook went to his house. Taehyung left Jungkook and MinHa in a room.

   JK: So,you need me?

   MinHa : You're the one who first wanted me.

   Jungkook laughed.

  JK : Yes, but you betrayed me. You lived with him and didn't want to get back to me. You just-

  "Enough Jungkook", MinHa said. "You are blaming me. But you're the one who betrayed me. Aren't you?  You went to her and cheated on me. "

    JK : that's not true.

    MinHa: then what's true?

    JK: she was my ex. She cheated on me with Alex in the past.  But one year ago,she came back and wanted me to go back to him. She tried to prove it to you that I'm cheating on you. When you left, she wanted to marry me but I didn't. Because I only loved you.

MinHa was listening the whole time. " The misunderstanding happened. Both of us disbelieved each other ",she said.

Jungkook came closer and hold her hands, "Can we get together again? "

MinHa : yes, but what about -

Taehyung got out of somewhere and screamed, "Yes, no but, you guys can be together. But where will I live? "

JK : with us.  You made us together.

Taehyung : really?

MinHa: yes, you will.  We need a friend like you in our life.....

Wondering what happened to Sarah?  Well, she went back to Alex and later apologized to MinHa. Finally, everything went smoothly and MinHa also got back to her love and family.

  You can't run away from someone if  you're destined to be with him ❤❤

       Stay home, Stay safe 💜💜