Tease (Trafalgar Law x f!Reader smut)

Ship: Trafalgar Law x f!Reader (race neutral)
Genre: smut
Warnings: unprotected sex
Word count: 3k words

"Ya! I thought I had made myself clear, Y/N." declared Law sternly, stopping in his track.

The man had lost count of how many times he had told you to wear your uniform properly, yet you were still walking around as if he hadn't threatened you just that morning.

The sleeves of your uniform tied around your waist, you left your upper body and your single sports bra visible for everyone. To you, it wasn't an issue. It was very hot in the submarine and walking around in a one piece made you unbearably sweaty. The looks of the men on the ship quickly stopped as it became a habit for you to walk around like this. The only person who was bothered by it was your captain and you didn't understand why. The crew was still focused on their work and so were you.

You originally intended to ignore Law's comment this time, but decided against it.

"Yes, captain."

"Then why aren't you wearing your uniform properly?" asked Law dryly.

Pushing down your urge to sigh, you answered calmly: "I told you it's too hot, especially in the engine room."

"And I told you it still wasn't a reason."

You maintained eye contact with Law and crossed your arms over your chest. His gaze was dead serious and somewhat threatening but you didn't let yourself get scared. You weren't going to let him dictate your clothing choice.

Surprising you, Law rolled his eyes and turned away from you, sighing.

"Fine, but wear a shirt at least."

Law's jaw was clenched as he swiftly walked up to his room. Once the door was locked behind him, he got rid of his clothes and walked into the shower. Letting the water run down his tense muscles, he took a deep breath and closed his eyes. The image of you standing in front of him, your arms crossed under your perfect breasts and showing him a glimpse of your belly, wasn't leaving his mind.

Law imagined you under him, without that stupid bra or anything else for that matter. He grabbed a hold of his dick, moving slowly up and down. He pictured what it would be like to push himself inside of you, how you would feel around him, what sounds would escape from your mouth. He pumped faster and faster, an uninterrupted flow of images teasing his senses. It wasn't long before he finished, leaning against the wall for support. Once he was done catching up on his breath, Law washed himself and walked out of the shower.

Sitting in front of his desk, he couldn't stop thinking about you. Why did you have to tease him so much? How could you make him lose all control like that?

You kept your little game going, still working on Law's self control. He had given up on seeing you wear your uniform properly at this point, but he still scolded you every chance he got.

Needless to say he was surprised when you didn't show up in your usual attire for breakfast that morning. Law immediately started wondering what could've made you change your mind. Had his scolding finally worked on you? It was very unlikely in his opinion, but whatever the reason, he was ready to accept it since you wouldn't be a distraction any longer.

At least, that is what he thought.

When you sat down at your usual spot, in front of Shachi and next to Penguin, they didn't miss your change in outfit.

The first asked: "What's up with your uniform, Y/N?"

You first shrugged and then explained: "I'm washing all my sports bra's at the moment." Seeing the faces of your 2 friends turning red, you promptly added: "No, I'm not naked underneath! It's just that as much as I'm okay with all of you seeing me in a sports bra, I'm not when it comes to lingerie."