~...Gone~

-Reader POV-

I found myself in a large bed. My everything hurt, as I tried to set up. There where whispers around me. I coughed to get their attention. One of them turned around. Timbur?
"Oh you're awake? I'll go get Miss Hannah" He said. The three of them stood, and walked out of the room. What happened? Where are my children? Where was Alois? Hannah walked in, minutes later, carrying two sleeping babies.
"Would you like to hold your babies?" She asked.
"Y-yes" I responded. She placed the twins in my arms.
"Marceau, and Constance"
I smiled down at them. The smile quickly faded into a frown.
"What is it Lady (L/N)?"
"What... What about Alois?"
Hannah looked down.
"I'm sorry M'Lady, he told us that he didn't want anything to do with you. Only the twins."
I choked, a tear rolled down my cheek. Followed by another, and another.
"Does he know why... I had to do what I did?"
"No, we think it'd be best if you told him."
"Yes... I suppose."
She nodded, and told me that the nursery room was located in the east wing. Directly in between my new room, and... Our... Old room. With that, she left.
"Well guys." I said shakily.
"Welcome to Hell"

-End-

A/N
You have now reached the end of Safe and sound. The contest is now closed. Check out the SEQUAL ~Only just a dream~ Alois x Reader x Ciel. I'll try to put up the link by sometime soon!

Comment

Vote

Follow

-QueenKawaii

Update:
So hi. I have a YouTube channel now!
I'm kinda doing this thing where when I get 100 subs, I'll be doing shoutouts for other channels, and wattpad profiles! Sub+follow me to enter to win!!!!!!!!!!
**** https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU2ncRok1-lYCOxyLUlex-w *****