Discovery

•HARRYS POV•

I was walking along a path when I seen it. A photograph.

It was a picture of a girl that looked to be around my age, which is 23. She had beautiful big brown eyes, lips that were shaped perfectly, and beautiful long hair. It was like I was caught in a  trance. I'd never seen someone so gorgeous.

So I stuffed the picture in my pocket and continued walking down the path. The reason why I'm walking is because I'm traveling across the United States for a documentary about nature.

It sure as heck isn't London, but it's actually really gorgeous here. Right now, my assignment is in Oklahoma. I'm enjoying my stay, but sometimes I get a little homesick.

But then again I don't miss home because I'm getting to travel around the world, meet new people, discover new things and when I get back I'll cherish home even more. Also if I decided not to come, I wouldn't have found the beautiful girl in the photograph. And I vow to search for her.

And search for her, he did.

(A/N) Sorry if it was super short. Ill try to make the chapters last longer. Also, I will try to update weekly, I'm busy between school and basketball, then I'm starting track. I'm sorry. Until next time. Enjoy!