Chapter 2 [End]

Instead of a full length story, I decided I am incapable of writing two stories at once and now this is a two part one shot. So this is the last chapter of this story, it is gonna be lengthy (2.5k+ words) tho so... enjoy

**also, this is gonna like, move quickly I guess, bunch f little timeskips and not as detailed as the first part...**

***mistakes were made, mostly writing and typo types of mistakes, don't mind those***

[Tuesday]

"Alright class, today we're going to start our first major project of the year." The teacher announced, groans filled the room included his own. "And you'll be working with a partner-"

Before the man could finish the sentence, Kids were already cheering, turning to a friend. Donghyuck already was turning back to fist bump Jaemin when— "And I'll be choosing them."

"Aish! Mr.Kim! Can you let us choose for once!" He complained loudly, his face showing his disappointment.

Of course, the teacher ignored him and began reading off the list of partners. Donghyuck huffed And waited impatiently for his name to be called.

"Felix and Jisung, Jaemin and Yangyang, Donghyuck and Renjun, Soobin and..."

Still in a somewhat sleepy state, it took him a second to process the names, "Ren... jun? We have a Renjun in our class?" He stared at the ceiling for straight minute before it came back to him, "AH, Renjun! The cute kid! Jaemin, Renjun was that cute boy from yesterday right–" Turning to face the desk behind him, where Jaemin is normally always sitting at, he did not expect to find someone else there... he could've sworn Jaemin was sitting there a minute ago.

   "Uh... hi?" The yellowed hoodie-ed boy asked unsure, not really knowing how to respond.

   Donghyuck say there for a moment, sinking in what he just said. "... Hi, I'm Donghyuck!" He stuck out his hand, smiling as if nothing had happened and he didn't just call him cute.

"... Renjun... um, anyways... where do you want to meet to do the project? My place? Yours?" The smaller's attitude trend from an 'Are you okay?' to a serious one.

"Hm... mine perhaps? I live alone so there won't be any disturbances, although my next door neighbors are a little loud if you catch my drift."

The older looked at him like he was about to question his existence, "What the fu— okay, whatever. We'll do this at yours after school, but we can go to mines on Saturday and Sunday."

Agreeing on their meeting times, they began discussing the project, joking around every once in a while. From the thirty minutes in class time they had to work, Renjun quickly learned about the taller, especially his hate of the subject and how he found him cute — the guy isn't even trying to be smooth, just straight up flirting, which Renjun has no idea of how to respond to and just kicked his shin and went back to working.

Though the shorter didn't say anything about his flirting, Donghyuck could see the small blush on his cheeks, making him feeling proud of himself.

Wednesday, Thurday, Friday.

   Working with Renjun has made time fly by. After inviting his to his apartment, he got to know him more, and found him even more attractive than when he first saw him. He could see the smaller was also beginning to fall for his charms, those charms being his annoying, teasing, and loud self. He takes pride in how annoying he is.

Today was Saturday, the day he'd be going to Renjun's place— well, his aunt and uncle's place, where the boy was staying for the time being with his family. He was riding his black bike down the streets, the GPS pulled up on his phone to direct him to the unfamiliar address. Today he wore (from NCT Dream Ridin Club) some causal clothes, a black leather jacket, a grayish brown tie dye esque shirt, and some black jeans. And now because of his clothes, he feels very out of place in this rich neighborhood.