Preface

Music: The Story- Conor Gray

My name is Sage Nightingale better know as Sage Altena at my new school- Westfield private for the stuck up and dirty rich people who are the children of the wealthiest people in the world (unfortunately I do come under the category of extremely rich but luckily not stuck up). Altena is my late mothers Dutch maiden name used as my cover when I'm 'public' Sage Altena- the quiet, closed of nobody who gets no attention; but when I'm Sage Nightingale- new owner of richest business in many different countries, well that's a whole different story.

Blake Montclair, the unofficial leader of the so-called Elites at Westfield private. A school full of walking clichés and hierarchy when your social status is either rich, very rich, extremely rich or, all of the above- The Elite. Heir to his fathers company when he turns 18 and is finished school Blake is trying to make the most of the last of his school experience with his 4 wealthy best friends but plans get complicated when a certain nerdy brown haired, heterochromatic girl enters the picture.

Authors note:

Heterochromia- Heterochromia is a variation in coloration. The term is most often used to describe colour differences of the iris, but can also be applied to colour variation of hair or skin. (In this case eyes),

Each paragraph the school is mentioned each time as each persons view on the school; To Sage, as she's new, sees its as a school full of arrogant children of wealthy people. To Blake it is a school full of clichés and based on hierarchy but he is bothered about it even being at the 'top of the food-chain.

Enjoy this introduction to this book and the first chapter is coming very soon.

Would really appreciate it if you would vote and comment!

Love you my nuggies- Zoe x