First Greeting~

This was y/n's first time at Hogwarts School, even though she was quite nervous she was also excited to meet other wizards just like her. Before she could find the platform she looked around with confusion as she couldn't find the platform. She stared at a ginger-haired family which there was a small boy, slightly younger than her which meant they couldn't go to Hogwarts yet. Then there were twins that looked the same age maybe older standing next to a taller boy with curly hair. Y/n supposed it was their mother trying to round them up but she walked up to her and politely asked "miss? Do you know where platform 9 3/4 is? I've gotten slightly lost...".

"Of course dear! It's my twins' first year at Hogwarts as well! Percy you go ahead and go through the platform dear." She said sweetly motioning Percy to go through the wall with his luggage and his pet rat.

"George you next dearie" she said with a sweet smile on her face as she motioned George to go the same way Percy did. George saluted y/n quickly before entering the platform. Y/n
widened her eyes as she saw them disappear into the wall then she looked over to see the other twin staring at her which made her blush slightly before he quickly looked away once he realized she saw him.

"Freddie your turn, unless you wanna go with this young lady to help her?" Molly said sweetly before winking at them both and both the children blushed before he nodded and held his hand out to y/n which she gently grasped before they also disappeared into the platform.

After they ran into the platform the whole scenery changed into a magical world as the huge train glistened in the light of the platform. Y/n looked around with surprise the whole time not realizing she was still holding the young boy's hand.

She let go and blushed slightly before grabbing her luggage and following the boy onto the trolley.

~this is my first fanfic I've made and please leave your opinions and tips in the comments because I need some😅~