Crushing?~

Y/n made some new friends, her best friends were Angelina, Oliver, and the twins. The twins didn't talk to y/n much when they were near their friends but she knew that they cared.

One day before Christmas break for Hogwarts Fred walked up to y/n and held out his hand so she gently took it. He lead her to the womping willow tree but made sure they weren't too close so they wouldn't get hit.

They both sat facing eachother as the sun started to set. "I'm sorry I haven't been talking to you as much as I usually do...so...as a apology I shall invite you to the burrow for Christmas break, would you like to?" He asked nervously while playing with his fingers. "I would love to Freddie" she stated as she held one of his hands before standing up.

"We should get back so we don't get in trouble" she said before he stopped her from saying anymore. "Trouble...is my middle name" he said as he smirked which made them both laugh from his attempt to be serious. They started heading back until she stopped. "Let's race" she said deviously "I bet I'll win" she said daringly before she started running past him which he quickly caught up and passed her while laughing.

They finally made it back and they breathed heavily from all the adrenaline. "Aw man, I was so closeeeee" she groped before fred playfully punched her shoulder gently "oh quit being a baby" he said while he was smiling. "I'll see you later, weasley" she said before waving and heading into the girls' dorm as Fred did the same but with the boys' dorm.

Y/n woke up and rubbed her eyes as she quickly realized she was running late so she rushed to put her clothes on and gets her materials for her studying.

She ran into potions class to see Professor Snape with a look of confusion. "Your here early..." he said and pointed at the clock with his wand. "But it's-.....weasley...." she said groaning with annoyance. "Pranked me again, I'm sorry Professor I'll be back in a few hours" she said waving to him and he waved back slowly and confused.

"WEASLEY GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW" she said in a loud but not mad voice. He came down the stairs rubbing his eyes and the look of confusion on his face turned into smug. "Sleep well y/l/n?" He said with a hint of daring in his voice.

"I in fact didn't because of your prank, which was very original you really need to think of something more clever" she said with her hands on her hips with her nose held high. "If it wasn't clever then why'd you fall for it?" He said smirking deviously. She groaned and plopped onto the common room chair, "your impossible..." she said before throwing a pillow at him.

He laughed quietly "we still have three hours until class you can go back to sleep" he stated while nodding his head in the direction of her dorm. "I'm not tired anymore" she remarked as she pat a spot next to her on the chair for him to sit.

Once he sat down she grasped his hand gently and laid her head on his shoulder, soon falling asleep. He looked down at the sleeping beauty and sighed in happiness. Then he too fell asleep with his head on the top of hers.