Healing (Boboiboy x shy! Healer Reader)

Oneshot requested by  ! Thank you so much for requesting it! The ohter request will be coming out when I'm done with another chapter I'm working on- .w.

Note:

(y/w) = your weapon
(y/c) = your favourite color
(y/h/c) = your hair color

First oneshot and I'm not sure what to think of it but hopefully it's good enough- Sorry if it isn't...

---

Gopal better start digging his grave now. Especially after what he said.

Oh how you want to sink your fingers into the male's neck and do the exact opposite thing you're born to do. If you could just get all the others away from him, maybe you could've gathered the confidence (or in this case, the temporary hate) and find some way to deal with this guy.

"Dey! Y/N! You still haven't answered my question-"

"Eish! Gopal! Now's really not the time to ask questions," Ying scolded. "Do you really want to be the next meal for this guy?!"

She pointed towards a rather huge person just a few feet away from them. Holding a scimitar, the figure was prowling through some boulders nearby, clearly looking for any signs of them.

How did they manage to get a chance to have a scimitar-wielding madman hunting for them? Well uhm...

----

It's 3 a.m. in the morning and Commander Koko Ci is already trying to wake you up by dragging you off your bed and when that didn't work, attempting to do a solo performance with a saxophone and honestly? Commander Koko Ci is more suited to be a commander than a saxophone player.

After throwing on your usual outfit and making your way to the mapping room for more details, you were briefed by the admiral himself. Your mission was simple: Retrieve a power sphere named WeaponBot that was supposedly calling out a distress signal and bring it back to the station safely.

Did I mention that WeaponBot is always moving? And that they're literally in the middle of a snow covered planet with about a million places where a power sphere could hide?

Oh yea, I didn't.

So the team spent almost a week, running around while trying to find WeaponBot with no success at all. It seemed to be trying to hide from someone or something as it has hidden all clues on where it had been, so the only way they could track it was through the distress signal it sent on their little device, and now, it has brought them to the edge of a cliff where they could jump down and die a horrible death with little chances of their bodies being found. Great, eh?

"Guys, we've literally been climbing for 8 hours straight and if we don't take a break, I'm literally going to pitch myself off this cliff without giving a damn at all," Fang panted as he leaned against a tree for support, his entire body soaked with sweat and aching while his knees shook. "How are you all still eager to continue on-"

"Actually, I would really like it if we could take a break too. Any more and I'll just collapse on the ground and roll my way down the cliff," The dino-capped boy announced, using his cap as a substitute for a fan to to cool himself down. "Maybe we could take a few minutes to rest before we continue trying to find WeaponBot then?"

"Yes please!" Gopal practically begged as he threw the bag filled with their supplies off his shoulder. Plopping himself down on the icy floor which is probably freezing his bottom, he doesn't seem to give a care as he stretched his muscles. "Hey Y/N! Could you take your hat off for a while? We never actually seen you without it- Uh... Y/N? Are you okay?"