Chapter 2

"It wasn't my intentions. I tried to control myself I swear but somehow I ended up doing it."

-Bailey's POV

I was sad as Sasha pulled off. I really hated that she was going back to Lucas. He wasn't right for her. She looks so stressed and she doesn't even know it. It hurt me deeply to see her like that. I can't make her do anything though. She loves Lucas and she isn't gonna leave him until she realizes how piece of a shit he is. She'll leave him one day, I just know it.

I walked back inside after she pulled off and sat on the couch. I sighed before taking my shoes off and laying down. Bryce is supposed to be coming back over but honestly, I wanted Sasha over here. I really hate when she's not around.

I turned on the tv and watched something on Hulu until Bryce came. Thirty minutes had passed and he still wasn't here. I sighed and got up, walking to my room. I laid on my bed, picking my phone up and calling Sasha. She didn't answer. I knew she wouldn't though. Her and Lucas probably was arguing right now. Why won't she just realize already? But I called again. No answer.

I waited for Bryce but he never showed and I ended up taking a nap. I was aggravated now. I hated today honestly. I dialed Bryce's number and it rang until he picked up.

"Are you still coming over? I've been waiting forever."

"I'm sorry B. I got caught up but I'll be over there tomorrow though, I promise."

"So why aren't you coming?" I whined

"My ma called and she needed help with some shit so I came over here and family here so I can't just leave but I promise I'll stay tomorrow babe."

"Aww okay tell mama and family hi for me. I love you, talk to you later then."

"Alright. I love you more."

I hung up and grabbed my keys. I don't know I just wanted to go see if Sasha was okay. I know it's late now and they're probably sleep but she's my best friend, I want to make sure she's alright.

I walked outside and locked the doors behind me. I went to my car and started the engine before driving off. I called her again but it just went to voicemail this time.

I stopped and got some snacks just in case she was hungry. I also stopped at her favorite wing spot and picked up her some lemon pepper wings as well as some cajun fries. I got some barbecue wings for myself.

It was going on 9:00 now as I pulled up to their driveway. I got everything and went to the door. I tried calling her once again but still to voicemail. I didn't want to knock and Lucas came to the door but since she didn't answer, that's what I was gonna have to do.

I knocked on the door and there he was. I scrunched my face up as I seen all the bruises and bandages on him. Damn did Sash beat his ass that bad? It was kind of scary but I knew how she could get when she was angry. She hadn't let that side out in a while though. I wonder what really happened for him to piss her off that bad? I mean yeah she had a right to be pissed but for her to let that anger out—

"Ahem" he cleared his throat. I brushed passed him.

"I know y'all aren't sleeping in the same room, so is she up there?" I pointed.

"Ya know, this is my house you know. I never invited you in."

"This isn't only your house Lucas and please don't go there with me. Because if I come back over there, I'll do you-"

"B?"

I turned around and Sasha was walking out of her room, rubbing her eyes. She stopped almost at the end of the steps and looked at Lucas. She quickly looked away and looked at me. There wasn't a scratch on her but her hands looked kind of swollen.