Chapter 3

"Sasha, do you ever feel like you have to do those things? I know you say it's hard to control and those things trigger you, but do you have to do it?"

-Sasha's pov

When I woke up, I felt a pair of hands around me. I smiled. I knew it was Lucas and it made me smile because I felt bad from last night. I was gonna get up and cook breakfast and apologize for last night, but here he was in my bed.

I got up slowly and put my robe and slippers on before going into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before I exited the room. I went into the kitchen and prepared myself to cook. I took out all the ingredients and cookware. I looked in the fridge but there weren't anything really in there.

I frowned. "Really? I forgot to make groceries" I palmed my head. I headed over to me and Lucas' room to put on some clothes.

I didn't want to go in the other room and wake Lucas. After putting on my clothes, I slipped on my slides and grabbed my keys. I walked out to my car, started the engine and went to the local grocery store.

I wanted to hurry back before Lucas woke. So I rushed around the store, getting everything that I need. I made sure to double check to see if I forgot anything. After getting everything, I checked out and put everything in the car. I wanted to stop at our favorite drink store. I ordered our favorite drinks and waited until they were ready.

I paid and headed back to the house. When I got there, I got everything and rushed inside so I can hurry and make everything, before Lucas woke. I was relieved once I peaked in and seen him still sleeping. I don't think he was waking up anytime soon by the sound of his snoring.

I walked back into the kitchen and prepared myself one again to make our favorite breakfast, chicken and waffles. I put our drinks in the fridge so that they can stay cold. I washed my hands and began cooking.When the chicken was done, I began making the waffles, which wouldn't take as long as the chicken.

I prepared our fruit and toast as well. I made extra toast because he loves my buttered toast. I can't lie I do make some bomb ass toast. When the waffles were done, I set everything out on the table. I paused when I heard the door slightly opening, but sighed in relief when I heard paws. Tobin came downstairs and over to me. He barked and I shushed him before handing him a small piece of the chicken.

I finished preparing the food and got our drinks out of the fridge. I poured them in glasses. I cut up some fruits and made me a smoothie as well.

After getting everything done, I prepared the food onto plates. I was so happy to give him breakfast in bed. I just felt so bad about last night. Don't get me wrong, he deserved what I did to him, but that still didn't make me feel any better.

I walked upstairs and slowly opened the door. It was already slightly open due to Tobin coming out. I walked in and went over to him. He was laying on his back so I kissed his forehead and then lips, but he still didn't wake. I attacked him with kisses and he groaned and rolled over a little before waking up. He winced a little maybe because of the bruises.

I felt bad and my face saddened. His eyes widened when he seen the food and his face lit up with a smile. I smiled and he kissed me back. He took the food and grabbed the toast first, of course before digging in the rest of it. I sat down and ate too.

"Babe, I'm sorry-"

"No Lucas, I'm sorry. I know I could've handled the situation better. I didn't have to spazz on you like that-"

"But I deserved it Sash. I shouldn't have did that to you, I shouldn't have hurt you like that. I was so angry that you wouldn't come home or answer my calls so I called her over. I know it was wrong Sash. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was frustrated but it won't happen again, I promise."