Chapter One

This cold war had been going on for weeks, maybe months now. It had been oddly quiet this night. Dream had decided to take a breather, having been quite hot in his base. He stepped outdoors and started to walk. Dream got stuck in his own mind not paying much attention to his surroundings,, dumb of him to do so.

As the male walked he sensed something or someone behind him. Dream stopped for a moment and glanced behind him. Nothing, just the wind flowing against the brush.

Dream sighed and caught his attention on the flowers he and George, his best friend had planted. One green and one blue. The masked male knelt down and touched the dying flowers. Ripping off a peddle of the blue rose and examind it.

Wilbur stood luminously behind Dream,  nothing but a stone cold look on his face. Tommy stood next to the brunette in the yellow crew neck. Wilbur soon signaled the young male to proceed with their plan.

Tommy silently walked closer to Dream, grasped the enchanted Neatherite sword in his hand. It was completely silent for a moment, the wind stopping as the blond boy got ready. Tommy covered the masked man's mouth and yanked him backwards.

A muffled scream came from Dream as he struggled. Tommy put the sword to Dream's throat.

"Well well.."

Wilbur's voice spoke as he walked infront of the males.
Dream groaned slightly. Wil leaned close and grazed his hand against Clay's mask.

Dream tried to pull away but was restrained by Tommy.

"Your not getting away this time Dream."