I died??

Niall's POV
As I went to my car I heard a other car it send like it was trying to do a 360 then as soon as I turn around a black BMW crash in to me beside my car and it hit me very hard as my car flips and flips and flips then it stop blood was coming out my arm and leg and I didn't want to move because if I did I would be in alot of pain then someone ran to me and said I'm sooooo sorry um the ambulance is on its way hold on than I felt myself getting light headed then after.

*everything went black*

I saw a light a really super bright light then I saw a Gate and I heard a man with a really deep voice with a white robe with a large book in his hand he had a berad and had brown nice and long and he talked with kindness and love he opened the book that he had in his hand and said "Hello Niall" then I said "who are you?" Then he said well I am the Son of God then I realized it was Jesus that I was in heaven did I really died.....
Will I ever see my family and friends again.....

"You can't go back to that disgrace world Niall you belong here with the rest of your brothers and, sisters "said Jesus then other people came and I saw my Uncle Sam there i don't remember when he died but he looks the same
I wish i didn't died or some reason I felt like I was met to be here......

THE END

(A/N : so how was it was crazy or just need a bit of editing and I wrote this short book because it came up to me to right so yea I'm doing a other book called HE USED ME its a dark/punk vampire story so I still have 1 room for someone in the story so if u want to be in it send me a message and we will see)

(I need a girl for Harry in my next story)

Well byeeeeee see u soon 👋👋👋✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️😜😜🙈🙈