Chapter 1

This takes place in the beginning of the episode Smile- Raid on Stohess District 

Annie's POV

I was on my way to protect Eren as a mission assigned by the Military Police. As I walked down the street I heard someone call my name from the alley way.
"Annie!" The voice said.
I look down the alley. I see a person in a green cloak and their head covered by the hood. Upon closer inspection I noticed that the hair was a yellow blonde.
"Armin?," I said as she walked towards the alley "is that you?"
"Yeah, I need your help" Armin said.
"With what?" I asked.
"Me, Mikasa and the Survey Corps are going to help Eren escape" Armin answered
Aren't I and the military police suppose to be watching his carriage? I wonder where they are gonna take Eren?
"Will you please help us?" Armin asked.
"Why should I?" I said.
"You're the only person we can trust in the military police, that's why." Armin replied
If only they knew what I've done they would have lost trust for me. Maybe I can do this one good thing.
"Fine," I said as I put on a ring on my finger "let's go"

Flashback
Third person POV
Hanji, Levi, Erwin, Mikasa, Armin were all sitting at wooden table in a room lit by torches. Eren comes in through the door.
"You guy's said we needed to talk about something?" Eren asked as he entered the room.
"We think we might know who the Female Titan is" Commander Erwin said.
Eren gritted his teeth in anger when remembered the Female Titan and what she did.
"Well who is it?" He asked with anger in his voice.
Erwin looked at Armin.
"I believe the titan is Annie." Armin said bluntly.

"What makes you think that?" Eren said, his voice beginning to shake

A/N: I ain't gonna go through the entire explanation so let's fast forward 

Thirds person POV

Annie was leading three hooded figures in green down an empty street. Those three hooded figures were Mikasa, Armin, and Eren.

Annie's POV

"That was easier than I expected" Eren said. "SSHH" everyone said. "why did you choose to sneak Eren out instead of just grabbing him from the carriage?" I asked. "Because this way we can have more time till the realize that Eren is being replaced by Jean, giving us more time to escape," Armin looks to the right and points to an underground tunnel "there, that tunnel will lead us closer to the wall without being detected. Come on." Armin quickly walked towards the tunnel. Everyone enter the tunnel except for me and I felt the blood rush out of my face. Eren turns around. "Annie, What's wrong? Don't tell me you're afraid of dark, cramped spaces" he said with a concerned look on his face. "Yes, I am," I said still scared " I'm sure a brave, suicidal bastard like you, wouldn't understand how a weak girl like me feels." I pointed to myself as I said this.

Armin POV

"Crap, she mostly likely figured it out," I thought to myself. As I looked closer I noticed that her skin was white as a ghost and her were large "maybe she really is afraid" 

Eren's POV

"She's got to be joking. There is no way a girl like her could be scared of this" I thought to myself. I looked back at her and said, "A girl who can spin a man around in mid-air isn't weak. So stop being an idiot and hurry up" I start walking again. "No, I won't go that way," I turn around to see her face still emotionless "it scares me". I was starting to lose my patience. "If we don't go above ground, I won't help" Annie said. I open my mouth to say something but as I look closer I finally noticed, that her face was white and that her pupil's were dilated. "You know what? fine" I said in frustration.

Annie's POV

"You know what? fine" Eren said. "Thank god he finally noticed that I truly was scared and I knew this was trap" I thought to myself relieved. When I look back up I see that Eren is standing right in front of me with a frightening look on his face. I gasp in fright and trip backwards, as I take step back I trip. Eren starts to kneel. I put my arms up trying to shield myself. Eren picks me up. In that case how about you stay close to me and I'll protect you. This is the first time anyone has actually offered to help me. Even though it was something so small why am I so happy? "Thank you Eren," I said "promise you'll protect me?" He responds while looking me in the eyes "I promise." "Maybe he can protect me from the survey corps as well, since he made a promise" I wondered as I grabbed hold of his arm