First Day Of Hell

Jinhee's POV

"YAH! Jinhee!!!! Wakey Wakeyyyyyy! said my good ol' friend and roommate Jeongyeon

"Fuck you... it's freaking 5 in the morning, school doesn't start till 7:30...." with that I fell asleep again.

"Ok fine, 15 mins more for you than I'm jumping on you if you don't wake up!" she said.

"Whatever, go make breakfast" I said in my morning husky voice.

Finally unnie left me alone but I kinda felt bad for cursing at her but who cares...then a great idea came into my mind...hmmmmm u ask what? Ok so I will put pillows under my covers so when she tries to jump on me she will think that i'm under that covers but she will be met by freaking soft pillows.

After setting up my trap I ran into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, took a shower and took a shit on the toilet followed by doing my makeup and putting on a badass outfit. I looked in the mirror feeling giddy as I always used to be the nerd in my previous school life well I have decided to change that.

 I looked in the mirror feeling giddy as I always used to be the nerd in my previous school life well I have decided to change that

a/n: just for a representation for what jinhee wore.

Just as I got ready, I heard Jeongyeon unnie coming upstairs so I hid in my cupboard and well let's say my trap worked very well as unnie sinked into my bed.

"Hahahahhaa" I accidently let out a cheeky laugh.

"YAH! What is wrong with you?! Little rascal...." she mumbled the last part but I still heard her.

"I heard you but anyways lets go eat breakfast at starbucks shall we?" I hooked hands with her and dragged her with me to the front door.

"But you said to make breakfast and I did!" 

"Unnie shut up, we are going to starbucks and it's on me" i said with a cheeky grin on my face.

"By the way, where is the nerdy Jinhee I used to know, you look badass" unnie said

" I'm sick and tired of getting bullied so I'm gonna make a grand entrance at school so that's why I dressed like this" i said with a hint of sadness in my voice but still managed to keep a smile.

"Oh okay! Well lets go now! Hurry!" She said making me chuckle. 

" Yea and your driving k?"

"Okay fine.." she said with a sigh"

10 mins later.

After reaching starbucks we sat at a window table, ordered and ate quick as we didn't wanna be late (says who?). 

Soon enough we were done eating and drove of to school and we reached there by 7 so we were 30 mins early. 

But you didn't know what drama was awaiting you

a/n: So guys this is my first ever story and I hope ya'll like it!!!! Peace! <3

Love ya'll! <3