Conversations

Daichi looked back at the silver haired male. His small back was turned to him. He was walking slowly out of the school gates. He watched him slowly walk around the corner and disappear. It looked so painful to be him. He looked like he was in constant pain, trying to breath under water. The young male sighed. He wished that he could help him in some way.

Sugawara entered his house, a sigh escaped his mouth as he took of his shoes.

-dinner- is mother shouted from the kitchen. The boy walked  to t e wooden table and sat down. 

-so how was school today- his mother asked, putting on that high pitched voice as you do when you are trying to sound approachable and nice.

-as usual, what did you do- Suga knew that is mother would become worried if he didn't ask something back. She would look at him with her eyebrows frowning and ask " what happened, is there something wrong?- and he would be forced to throw on a fake smile and make up a new question to ask to distract her. But it wouldn't stop there, she would go into his room and put hand on his shoulder, telling him it was ok not to be ok, even thou you could see she really didn't  care. And it would make the silver haired boy so frustrated he could cry. He said he was ok didn't he?

-it was good tank you, so what did you do at school, anything new?- she put a piece of broccoli in her mouth. 

-no, we just took notes and played volleyball- he said moving is food around on the plate. His mother looked down at is fork. He stopped and put another piece of chicken in is mouth. She sighed.

-we had a patient with dementia. And she forgot what was happening all the time and was asking for her husband,  and wouldn't calm down-

-ok, tanks for the food- Suga walked up to his room and into the bathroom. He locked the door behind him and grabbed the blade he had placed in the mug of toothbrushes.