Chapter 3: The Big Day

Jacob's Pov: 

I can't belive Avery's dare of the day! Well I should've seen it coming because she wouldn't let us have fun  in the summer, anyways. 

But really, she had to choose MY friend group to go into the most haunted house ever, for 2 weeks! Seriously! Now my plan to win Abigail over is totally gonna backfire! Unless............... I can get rid of Jason! 

Hmmm.....

Wait!  (evil grin spreads across my face.) I do have something that I thought I would never need to use. 

I get off my bed, and head into my huge closet. 

I open one specific box, revealing my mind controlling set. 

"Now, All I have to do is get near Jason while wearing this, make him get super upset with Abigail, Abigail will be sad, and then I'll be kind her her, and she'll finally relise that we are ment to be!" I say. 

I go out of my closet, and carefully place my mind controlling headset underneath all of my clothes in my bag. Now no one will suspect anything! 

I lay down in my bed, pull the covers over me, and dream of me and Abigail, together at last. 

Mary's Pov

I'm so scared! What do I pack? I grab all of my protective gear that I can find, Includeing; a football helmet, arm pads, knee pads, elbow pads, shoulder pads, and anything else helpful that I can think of. 

I fall asleep in the ,middle of packing my clothes, and wake up at 7:30 in the morning. I finish packing up my clothes, and by then it's time to go to the haunted house!!!!!! 

I heave my bags up to the spooky house, and wait outside for my friends. 

Abigail comes first, then Jason, then Izzy, then stephanie, ani, and lastly, jacob. 

Avery walks up and waves to us, then says "Have a fun time dieing, freaks" And with that, we walk into when no person (or at least we think so) has ever stepped before.