4) Regrets

~Bakugo~

I laughed.
"If you think I'm listening to your deadass you've got another thing coming shitty hair."
I quickly threw the rest of my stuff in the suitcase, and headed for the door. Shitty hair kept on trying to stop me, telling me to at least let him explain. Tch. Who does he think I am? That happens in every single movie when the girl finds out the guy is cheating, he says he's sorry and begs to the girl to let him explain. I'm not stupid.

~Kirishima~

No. No...This isn't how it was supposed to work, I was supposed to come clean to my parents so Bakugo and I could finally be happy again...WHY? WHY DID HE HAVE TO FIND THAT STUPID PICTURE?!
"NO!" I screamed and threw my fists on the floor. I sat on the bed for a few hours, and suddenly my new reality hit me. Bakugo left me and he wasn't coming back...I felt numb.
"What am I without you, love?"
I cried, I cried until I could no longer.
Suddenly something caught my eye...I stared at it for a long time.
"That's right...I'm nothing without you. "

~Bakugo~

I stood at my parent's door ready to knock, when suddenly my heart squeezed. I had a bad feeling about something...I pulled out my phone only to stop at my lock screen, it was of Kirishima sleeping but he was smiling as he nuzzled his face into my hand. How...how could someone so nice to everyone lie to me this entire time? The more I thought about it, the more I doubted if what I did was the right thing. Should I have not listened to him? Maybe...maybe I should go back, and I'll listen to what he has to say.

20 minutes later~

I walked up to our little apartment complex. I still remembered when we both picked this place out, the thought made my eyes water a little. Tch. I'm going soft, dammit. I've cried enough today.

I made my way up to our room, I unlock the door.
"Hey Kiri—"
I drop my keys. My heart has stopped for probably the 5th time today.
"KIRI?!"

Yep. It's short, and angst. ;) your welcome