𝟬𝟰: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗼𝘀

1:05 ───|────── 2:53

|◁ II ▷|

∞ ↺

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"I THOUGHT HE SAID THIS IS WAS GOOD PLACE TO TRAIN!" Zera yelled, running from a hoard of perverted monkeys.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Flash Black before the chaos started . . .
"Zera you should go here, that's where I trained for that whole year." Natsu pointed at a location in the woods on the map.

"Uh. . . Are you sure you did your training there?" Zera rose a brow, the location he was pointing at; was somewhere she'd never seen before (considering she lived longer, so she knows her way around).

"Yeah! That's where me and Happy started our training." Natsu grinned.

"Aye Sir!" Happy chipped in.

"Okay?" Zera said, unsure if she should go.

"I promise, it's a good place to train!" Natsu gave her a thumbs up.

"Well if you say so. . ." Zera sighed, her thoughts were screaming 'No', but she chose to trust her 'gut' (Which was actually pity) and trust Natsu on this.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"NATSU, YOU LIAR!" Zera jumped from tree branch to tree branch with the perverted monkeys following from behind, "Come here pretty girl!"

'What exactly was his training?' Zera thought, finally arriving at an unknown waterfall she'd never been to.

"Girl, come here!" One of the called perverted monkeys called with lustful eyes. Zera paled at the demand and could only cringe in disgust.

Some of you may ask. Why can't she just defeat these monkeys? Simple, she can't.

"DAMN POWERS!" She frustratedly let out a tiny spark from her finger. Nothing came out as embarrassing as that was to watch. She tried to cast a spell but that in turn did not happen.

The monkeys were slowly catching up to Zera, something she had hoped would not happen. Just like a nightmare they grabbed her leg and forced rubbed their body and her leg. She froze and grew angry in a blink of an eye.

"I'm gonna kill you, perverted, unoriginated, failed evolution, based, hairy monkeys!" She yelled landing a punch to their face that sent them flying across the lake she came across.

"I may not have my power right now... but I still have the power to kick your asses!" She pulled a perverted ape towards her face and landed a barrage of bunches, rendering it unconscious.

Zera punched the next closest monkey in the gut, launching him to the other side of the forest. After sending that monkey flying, she carried a malicious aura that asserted her dominance and let out bloodlust! "So who's next?"

The monkey's shivered at the thought of them being the next victim and retreated, "That's what I thought."

Zera looked ahead once again to see the waterfall, "Strange. . . Not once in my years of living, have I ever seen this waterfall."