Imagine for @LivNLuv

"Ah Prince!" you screamed in please. His pace grew quicker by the second. To you, that was a new thing. You wasn't an virgin, it's just you never felt so much please from someone other than Xavier before. And now you seriously know why. Xavier wasn't around that much because he had to take care of his family. Then, you self selfish. Selfish that you was having sex with Prince when your boyfriend is home taking care of his family, and truly loves you. But here you where. . .betraying him because you felt lonely and not loved. He don't like the fact that he can't see you, but you took it to the heart. It wasn't an good feelings, but you just needed to be 'loved' once again. As you and Prince got dressed, you sighed deeply with a pound of guilt rising over you. Putting back on your Jordan's, you felt Prince hand lie on your shoulder.

"Chay..you OK?" he asks, narrowing his perfect brows which made him look even sexier. As you shook your head 'No', you started walking downstairs. Your eyes start to filter with tears, swelling at it's on purpose. Hearing Prince call your name multiple of times, you ignored him and ran out the house. You ran fast, faster then you've even run before. Tears were still ringing down your red cheeks. You hated yourself. Hated that you was a selfish person. Selfish that you betrayed someone whom you claimed you 'Love'. You where going to tell Xavier, and that was now. Your mission was to tell him right now, before anyone else could tell him. And honestly, you knew that was coming. Knowing that he will brake your heart, because you broke his.

 "Baby I'm soooo sorry! I swear I-I didn't mean to hurt you! It was just out of depression!!" you screamed and cringed onto Xavier's shirt once he opened the door. He face explored with curiosity, within you. You cried harder...realizing that you was about to loose the love of your living. Xavier tried calming you down to talk, but you didn't listen. Xavier sighed deeply and pulled you into a tight hug, embracing his warmth to your body. As a couple minutes of so, you finally stopped crying and then looked Xavier in the eyes. "B-Babe...I cheated on y-you..."

Xavier starred at you trying to see whether or not, you was lying. But you wasn't. Xavier eyes started to boil with anger as he pushed you forcefully off of him. "Baby, please let me explain!!" you screamed from the top of your lungs, tears boiling your eyes. Xavier chuckles angrily, "How the fuck can you explain having sex with another nigga, Chaniya?!" Xavier boasts, raising his voice, That scared you because he's never raised his voice at you before.

"It j-just...h-happened. B-baby, please talk to me," you pleaded. Xavier looked at you as of though you played him. "Talk to YOU?! Bitch please! I don't want to talk to a bitch who have cheated on me!" that hurt you. He's never called a 'Bitch', or anything. You knew cheating on him was the worst mistake you've ever made. "Please..." you said choking up on your useless words, knowing that it'll never pass to him. Xavier shook his head then slammed the door in your face. Then, you started beating on the door, crying out his name. After a while, you gave up. You felt useless and alone, knowing you'll never have him back.

     *Next Day, Saturday, 11:30am*

"Chay! Chay! Chaniya, wake yo' ass up!" croaked someone over you. As you rolled your eyes and pulled yourself from underneath the covers, you looked at your annoying sister. "What? why the hell do you possibly have to wake me out of my sleep for?" running your fingers through your jet black curls, Trina cheesed wider. "Prince's downstairs...for you!" A frowned followed by a huff, escape you. You wanted to talk to him, but you were mostly expecting Xavier. "Tell him I'll be down," she nodded and left the room. After dressing you walked downstairs eyeballing Trina who was all up on Prince.

"Chaniya, hey," Prince says pulling himself from the couch and having that gorgeous smile of his plastered across his face. As you waved back and you guys went upstairs to talk. "Prince, we seriously needs to talk." you began. "I lost Xavier because we had sex...." Prince shook his fro, letting out a deep sigh. "I know and I'm seriously sorry about that," he said looking at you, "It's just that I really love you a lot." he explained. You looked shocked, never knew he at least had some feelings for you. But he loved  you.

 "Prince, I don't want to hear it," you sigh running your fingering through your jet black curls, "I lost the love of life to this shit, and I don't want to hear you as much as I did to him." Prince raises his brows then shook his head. "All I was want to know is...do you feel the same way...Do you love me?" Damn Chaniya, what the hell did you get your ass into?! But honestly, you didn't have an answer for his question. It was mixed emotions. "Do I? Um, I don't think so." you answered truthfully. "What do you mean 'I don't know'? It's only an Yes or No answer." Prince pressured connecting his serious eyes to yours. "Prince, I'm confused right now...I don't know." Prince shook his fro while rubbing his soft palms together and then leaving. Your so confused, it seems like everyone whom I love is leaving my side. As you sigh deeply pushes waves of strands of hair out of your face you finally got dressed.

Once you hopped inside your Black Jeep, feeling the cool breeze hit your screen you headed towards Xavier's. You wanted to talked to him, that was your mission. Wanted him to see that you feel terrible for cheating on his, because last night was crazy. Honestly. Closing the Jeep door, and knocking on the door Xavier opened the door. His eyes were red and puffy, he looked as if he hadn't been asleep all night. "What the hell you want?" he asks bitterly, scrunching up his face as of though he's disgusted of me. I feel like shit, you thought. "I just wanted to talk." Xavier stared down at you for a couple minutes then let you in and closed the door behind him. "Now, about what?" He sat on the couch messing with the Hems on his basketball shorts. "Us..." you answered sadly and slowly sitting beside him.

"Us? There's nous, Chayina. We broke up." Xavier answered with somewhat hurt in his voice, which made you brake inside, "I know, I just wanted to explain how it happened." You suggested. "It wouldn't matter, you still cheated," he said and told him how the situation all came to be and from you having sex with Prince. The whole time you explaining made you feel like a pure slut. You hated that. "Why did you tell me...Chay?" Xavier asks whipping away the streaming tears that flooded your eyes. "You was always busy, with your family...and I knew how much you've been pressure...I just didn't want to put anymore pressure on you." You admitted with a sniff to your nose. "And look where the hell we are, Chayina. What do you want me to do?" he asks, looking at your seriously. "I-I just want you too forgive me for my mistake," you pleaded, looking him in his eyes. Those green eyes that you loved, that always made you love him any more. Xavier and you, stared into each other eyes until his lips met yours. 

You closed your eyes loving the moment you and him was embracing. The kiss was wonderful, long, sweet and passionately. Your lips tingled because they missed the taste of his. Xavier pulled you closer sliding in his long cold tongue into your mouth and you did the same to his. As a minute or so, you two pulled away smiling. "I missed you, baby. And I love you." You said truthfully. "Me too, babe. I love you too." Xavier agreed pulling you two back into the kissing mode.

-

First imagine! Likey? NO? OK ._. Sorry, there taking me a while to write. I'm busy this week guys! But comment, please?!  10 comment and Likes ? ! -Asia.