II (Christmas Filler)

(IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END OF THIS, EXPLAINING SOME SMALL DETALS IN THIS STORY!! PLEASE STICK AROUND AND READ IT!! Thank you 💖💖💖)

(EDITED)

Philza stood atop of the hill, watching over his children as they ran around throwing snowballs at one another, leaving footprints on the heavy white snow that blanketed the ground, no green grass left seen, just the white snow. The Minecraft family (Philza's family) and (Y/F/N) laughed happily as they fought in a careful and playful manner, there faces dusted with a soft red due to the cold weather, biting at their noises and cheeks.

The father figure held a warm mug of coffee in his hands, the warmth seeping out onto his cold hands as his soft blue eyes glistened against the pure white snow. Techno peeked his head out of the front door, and Phil turned around the look at his son "Dad, the sweets are done cooking." He told his father and he nodded before turning to the kids playing in the snow. "Guys!! It's time to head back inside now!!" He shouted out and Tommy tapped Tubbo on the shoulder, said something to him which caused Tubbo to nod and immediately the two boys darted off to the top of the hill, (Y/F/N) rolled (Y/P) eyes at the two childish boys as (Y/P) walked up to the house, stuffing (Y/P) hands into the pockets of (Y/P) jacket.
Tommy was the first to reach the house and Tubbo was the second, lastly (Y/F/N), "Come on kids, let's get inside, you guys can go back out in a little bit." Philza smiled at them and they kids nodded, walking inside, stomping the snow off their boots.
Philza followed them inside, greeted by Technoblade feeding the hungry fire that warmed the comfortable cabin. Tommy and Tubbo kicked off their shoes and jackets and throwing them onto the ground and flopping down onto the couch with Tubbo, Philza grabbing the two jackets and drapping them over his arm "Dear (Y/F/N) can I have your jacket please?" He held hand out to (Y/P) and (Y/F/N) complied, giving Philza the thick, fluffy (Y/F/C) coat.

(Y/F/N) took (Y/P) toque off, (Y/P) horns had seemed to increase in size since she first started to live in L'manburg, slowly starting to curl around (Y/P) ears ever so slightly. (Y/F/N) tended to hide them with hoodies, beanies, or toques but around the Minecraft family (Y/P) felt a lot more comfortable. Tommy ushered for (Y/F/N) to sit with them, a smile painted on his cold face, and the ram (Y/G) complied, sitting down on the couch and relaxing, placing (Y/P) feet on the coffee table. Tommy and Tubbo did the same.

But their feet were soon pushed off the table as Techno sat down three trays, once with gingerbread men cookie that they had made earlier that day, brownies and lastly hot chocolate. The kids grabbed their respective gingerbread men, chomping down on them happily and as soon as the tall piglin hybrid was about to walk away (Y/F/N) wouldn't allow him to. (Y/P) pointed to the spot in front of (Y/P) and Techno let out a silent sigh before a faint smile was placed on his face as he sat down infront of the youngest child in the household.
(Y/F/N) ran (Y/P) fingers through his hair, saying "You need to let me redye your hair and trim it up a bit. Your hair is going back to brown." The ram child told him and he looked up at (Y/P) "We can some other time kiddo, maybe on Saturday I'll let you dye my hair, sound good?" He cocked his head to the side slightly and (Y/P) nodded, proceeding to play with his hair.

Philza walked into the living room and took his seat looking over his kids with a smile, (Y/F/N) and Techno were talking to one another, (Y/F/N) braiding his hair, and Tommy and Tubbo were arguing about who won the snowball fight.
"You idiot it was me!! I won the snowball fight!!" Tommy barked out and Tubbo snickered "You're the idiot here! It was me that won, you need to get your facts straight cause you're wrong!!"
Tommy gasped and placed his hand against his chest "I'm never wrong!! I'm always right!" He said and in the middle of his sentence he had a voice crack which made the two laugh loudly. (Y/F/N) rolled (Y/P) eyes, whispering "I won the snowball fight.." (Y/P) snickered silently and soon finished braiding Techno's hair "There!! You look nice with your hair braided Techy." (Y/F/N) told him with a smile and he chuckled "Why thank you, (Y/N/N)." He leaned back against the couch and placed (Y/P) hands against his face carefully, placing his larger hands atop of (Y/P).
"DAD!!" Tommy shouted to get Philza's attention which it worked "What is it Tommy?" He looked over at the young boy, unfazed "Can we please open one of our gifts?" He pleaded and Philza sighed, knowing if he said no Tommy would beg for hours until he broke. "Sure, each of you pick ONE of the smaller gifts." He told them, holding up one finger.
Each one of them stood up quickly, darting over to the tree while Philza grabbed his Polaroid camera.
Tubbo grabbed a small gift that Tommy had got him, while Tommy grabbed a small gift Tubbo got him.
(Y/F/N) grabbed a small gift from Techno and vise versa with Techno blade.

The group opened the gifts happily, Tommy had gotten two little ornaments of his lost discs Mellohi and Cat while Tubbo had gotten a small bee plush with the L'manburg flag etched into the back.
Tommy smiled happily at his gift, admiring the two ornaments, Tubbo leaned against his best friend and thanked him, Tommy did the same, placing his head atop of Tubbo's head. Philza took two pictures of the boys. (Y/F/N) opened (Y/P) gift to be greeted with a small black box and when opened it showed a beautifully made golden necklace with an emerald heart, small wings connecting the emerald to the necklace. Techno took the necklace from the box and put it on (Y/F/N) "I had this specially made for you, so if you ever start to get upset or panic, I want you to know, i'l always be with you." He said with a quiet tone and (Y/F/N) engulfed the tall male in a hug, which he accepted. Phil snapped two pictures of them.
(Y/F/N) broke the hug and pointed at his gift, "Open you're gift!" (Y/P) she smiled sweetly and he did as told, opening the gift.
Technoblade was greeted with a broach that just so happened to be two wings. He gestured for Philza to hand him his cape, which he did, and once the cape was in his hands, he put it one, clasping the broach to the cape "I love it, thank you (Y/F/N)." He smiled and (Y/F/N) hugged him once again.
.
.
.
.
Later on in the day Tommy, Tubbo, (Y/F/N), and Techno were outside playing and running around in the snow, but Philza was no where to be seen..
Philza walked to Wilbur and Schlatt's graves that were placed right next to one another, placing down one of each photo that he had take of the kids. When he walked off back to the cabin Wilbur and Schlatt sat behind the graves, Wilbur's head on Schlatt's shoulder and Schlatt's head atop of Wilbur's.

"Merry Christmas Wilbur.."
"Merry Christmas Schlatt.."
.
.
.
.
.
—————
(1318 WORDS IN TOTAL)

A/N:
Okay so I just want to say a few things about small details in this story

-Wilbur and Technoblade are twins

-Techno is 21, Tommy and Tubbo are 16 (Y/F/N) is 15, Philza is 30

-(Y/F/N) and Techno are not in a relationship!!!! They are in a protective sibling relationship

-Tommy and Tubbo are not in a relationship!!!! They are in a sibling relationship

-Niki and Wil are NOT in a relationship

-Schlatt and Wilbur are not in a relationship

-Both Wilbur and Techno are piglin children found by Philza while he was exploring the nether

-Tubbo is of ram descent and is Schlatt's biological child, he was left in a box on the side of the road when Schlatt realized he couldn't take care of his son, which would make (Y/F/N) sibling so don't asked to be shipped with him

-Tommy is Philza's biological child

-Philza does indeed have wings

-Mars is a self insert.

-Tommy does not have his discs at the moment, dream still has them

-Tommy hasn't been exiled just yet

-(Y/F/N) does give Tubbo presidency

-THERE WILL BE NO SHIPS AT ALL, im sorry if you came here for ships. Some creators have explicitly said they are uncomfortable with stuff like that.

That's pretty much all I want to say, so i hope you enjoyed this Christmas chapter <3

-Peachi Fx (Mars)⛄❄️🎄