☁😴Rest😴☁

Rest

/rest/

verb

1.

cease work or movement in order to relax, refresh oneself, or recover strength.

2.

be placed or supported so as to stay in a specified position.
¤~––––––––~¤
noun

1.

an instance or period of relaxing or ceasing to engage in strenuous or stressful activity.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hey there, I don't know when you're reading this or how much tired you are, but can you please rest for a while?

I know, that you're probably busy or something like that, but, over working yourself is not good either...

So, maybe if you could, take some time to relax, have a "me" time, and enjoy yourself.

Everybody needs to rest in a while. And if you think resting makes you weak, think again. You know those famous people? They also rest too you know? Resting does NOT make you weak, it makes you feel strong, energetic, and maybe feel refreshed!

It also gives you energy to do more things in the future day/time! So, rest for a bit, okay?

I don't want you to get sick for being too tired...

You may not think that nobody cares for you, but I do!. Maybe some other people does too!

So, please don't overwork yourself, Kay?

Rest...

(A/n) :

(Second chapter is out now! Yay! I hope you all like it!)

{223 words}

              –Author N