Road Trip: Chapter Eleven

Somehow, I had successfully avoided him for an entire two days. Non of my family knew why we were arguing, yet I think Molly understood it was something deeper then one of our usual spats. Because of this, she'd offered to ride in Logan's car with Lucille, meaning that I could ride with my Mom, Matt and Gracie. I'd also been sharing rooms with Molly again, and when it came to things like meal times, her and Lucille would hang back with me and we would go eat out somewhere else later on.

Although she was a pain in my ass, I loved her.

It seemed my luck was about to be changing though. Grace and I had been playing rock, paper, scissors in the back of the car for over a good forty-five minuets now, before Matt interrupted us.

"Gracie, you see that big white house over there?" He asked her, nodding to the building in question. She nodded, raising a quizzical brow. "That's Mommy's house," He replied. The shriek she let out was something non of us could've prepared ourselves for.

Pulling up to the house, my eyes widened. This was no house- this was a mansion. Hell, I thought Matt had done well in the divorce. Trying to control my shock, I pushed myself out of Matt's car, grabbing a few bags on the way. Before any of us could say anything, one of the ridiculously large oak doors opened, and out stepped a woman.

A very, very beautiful woman. She had the lightest hair I had ever seen, and it fell beautifully in waves around her porcelain face. And her eyes- like exact clones of Grace's and Logan's.

"Mommy!" Grace screamed, running up the big marble stairs and straight to her mother. The woman bent down, scooping up her daughter in her slim arms as they shared a hug. Taking a quick glance at my Mom, I could only see one emotion on her face: hurt.

Unsurprisingly, this house had twenty rooms. Eight of which were bedrooms. Because why not, right?

Sylvia had also remarried to a man called George. He had two children from a previous marriage, Maggie who was away studying at college, and Grant who was a year older then me. And I'm not going to lie, he was kinda cute. After the initial awkwardness of my mom and Sylvia finally meeting, it turned out that they got on great.  I also found out why Logan ad Grace lived with us full time. Sylvia had been a raging alcoholic, but thankfully she had been in recovery for just over two years now.

She was a lovely woman, and it baffled me that two people as nice as Matt and Sylvia could produce someone as evil as Logan. I guess God works in mysterious ways.

George had set up a barbeque in the garden, and we were all huddled round eating burgers and hot dogs. I'd been placed next to Grant, and by the way he was cosying up to me, I think I may have pulled.

"So, do you know where you wanna go when you graduate?" He asked me, taking another bite of his burger. Shrugging, I took a sip of my coke. "Not yet. My Mom doesn't mind if I take a gap year, visit a few places first." I smiled.

"That's really cool, my dad would murder me if I did that," He chuckled. Bringing his hand up to my face, slowly wiped his thumb across my bottom lip. I couldn't help but notice the burning glare that was being directed at us from Logan's direction, and I decided it was best for everyone if I pulled away.

"Sorry," Grant chuckled nervously. "-you had some mustard."

Nodding and sending him a small smile, I stood up from my place on the bench, shrugging off the blanket George had given me.

"Do you mind if I use the bathroom, Sylvia?" I asked, sending her a small smile. "Of course not, honey! You don't need to ask," She laughed, returning to her earlier conversation with my Mom. Walking out of the garden and through the kitchen, I barely made it into the hall before large, warm hands spun me around and knocked me aggressively against the wall. Hot, wet lips were crashed onto mine, and I knew it was him straight away.

I wanted to push him off and tell him to fuck off, but the way he was massaging my hips and his warmth and the taste of him made me realise how much I missed him, and eventually I caved and kissed him back. That was all it took for him to bend down and grab my ass, lifting me up and carrying us somewhere

Before I knew it, we had climbed the stairs and he'd shoved me into the nearest bathroom.

"Log-" I started, but he cut me up by ripping off my shirt.

"Talk later," He growled, advancing back towards me, his lips hot and hungry on my neck. Lifting my back up and wrapping my legs around his waist, he thrust up once, causing me to let out a gurgled moan as his hard member rubbed at my core through our jeans,

"Mine," He growled, bringing his lips to mine before letting me drop to the floor. Before I could even ask what he was doing, he had me bent over the bath, my jeans and panties pulled down to my ankles.

With one swift thrust, he was back inside of me, and we both let out a long-awaited moan.