Home Sweet Home

Time Skip/ Hogwarts leaving the Great hall

As we were leaving we saw Malfoy in our way and said, "Weasleys did your father tell you about the Triwizard Championship. Oh yeah forgot that your father works at the Misuse of Muggle Artifact and can't even hear about the recent news. And did you hear that Fudge is disgusted by the job your father works at and wants to fire him." Malfoy said with a smirk. "Malfoy, when did you learn to talk arrogantly about anyone! " I said my voice filled with venom, and punched his face. At the same time Professor McGonagall came in the scene and said...

"Miss. Esha please follow me" Professor McGonagall said sternly. I followed her quietly and we stopped at her office and "Miss. Esha I have told you several times not hurt kids or loose your temper" "But Professor he was insulting the Weasleys and I got very mad at him and punched him.....Professor I will control my anger from now on and I get why you also called me here, cause the other schools are here and I should behave myself ." I muttered

"Well quite right Miss. Esha and 10 points of Gryffindor for your irresponsible behavior." "Yes, Professor. " I grumbled and stormed off to the Gryffindor common room. "Great!" "Hey Fat Lady!" "Oh you troublemaker, what do you want?" She said "Can you let me in!" "I am afraid I can't ." "What a Gryffindor!" I said outrageously "Ok don't let me, you will regret it." I said in my honeyed venom voice. "Your bribery never worked on me."

"Fred, George what are you two doing here, and do you know the password" I said "We were doing some business and the password is Balderdash." The portrait swung open. "Esha! Thank God your alive." Hermione "So you thought Snape killed me" I said chuckling. "Esha thanks for beating that git up" Ron mumbled "Anything for my best friend!" I shot him a smile, he gave me his signature lopsided grin which started butterflies in my stomach. Yea, I liked Ron more than a friend since the start of this summer vacation.