Dea's story before she died. * sniffles *

Dea sent a text message.

" Mom, I'm going to a birthday party. Im gonna be home soon. "

What she really did is, she went to Kuya Clarence's house for a sleepover.

Wrong timing when Kuya Clarence is drunk that night. So his mom made Dea go home.

A friend of Kuya Clarence told him that :

" I'll guide her home if you can't do it "

But Kuya Clarence shook his head and went to sit in his motorcycle. He called Dea.

~ Meanwhile in the road ~

" Come on ! " Kuya Clarence invited another of his friend to join him on his motorcycle. Then, he challenge another of his friend in a race. Technically procrastinating.

Suddenly!

A drunk man crossed the road while Kuya Clarence overtook a POLICE car.

Screeeeeech!

He turned his wheels to the left, flinging both of his passengers to a eucalyptus tree.

Crash!
Break!

.....

A hard impact on Dea's head towards the tree made her spinal cord break really hard.

Kuya Clarence stood up and ran towards Dea. He tried lifting her but..

Bent..

Her back was really broken. He put her down and hugged her, crying sorry.

(( SORRY ISN'T ENOUGH FOR A DEAD PERSON IDIOT. ))

My conclusion is that, Dea wants to say sorry to her mother cuz she lied on going to a birthday party.

I know she lied but..

She is everyone's best friend.

~ End ~