Prologue

Jinyoung and Jaebum had been together for years.

Jinyoung had had his time as a delinquent many years ago and was settling down in his 30s.
Jaebum, though in his 30s, on the other hand had not let go and still was working with many bad people and had plenty of connections.

Jinyoung had told Jaebum he was pregnant and they were anticipation for their beautiful child.

𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒕𝒐 9 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

Jaebum was currently in prison for once again getting in a fight in town and had bought his baby  a present with the money he earnt in jail. However, while Jinyoung was currrently giving birth to their baby girl, Jaebum was still in prison.

"One last push Mr. Park"

No..Jaebum and Jinyoung were not married. Not even engaged. They were just dating.

"And....ITS A 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟!"

Jinyoung tries to pull himself back to reality and succeeds and lifts himself up.

"Would grandma like to cut the obillical cord?"

"Oh, yes!"

Jinyoungs mother cut the obillical cord admiring the little 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 infront of her. With 𝗵𝗲𝗿 small head and baby hands. She stroked 𝗵𝗲𝗿 head feeling 𝗵𝗲𝗿 hairy blue body ..𝘀𝗵𝗲 needed to get washed by the doctor.

After that 𝘀𝗵𝗲 was placed in the arms of Jinyoung.

"Jaebum wanted to call 𝗵𝗲𝗿 Bella for some strange reason. But I refuse."

"How a bout Owivia?" Jinyoungs small nephew spoke up.

"No....Ima name 𝗵𝗲𝗿 Yoonhee"

Jinyoungs brother Jackson came up and patted him on the sholder.

"𝗦𝗵𝗲𝘀 beautiful Jinyoung....the name suits 𝗵𝗲𝗿."

𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆