Act 1: The Silver One

It was a rainy night, maybe daytime. It's hard to know the time in 'the paradise of all scum'; Mistral Below. Amongst the dark and deceitful place, there is a group of children, perhaps no older than 5, are walking by one of the dark alleyways, with the hope that whoever was chasing them had lost their trails.

An orange-haired boy, who had been carried by the back of a silver haired boy, weakly struggles to move.

Roman: (groans) You... should've left me there, Ray.

Ray: Just shut your mouth, Roman. (staring out onto the end of the dark alley) We're almost out of here.

Penny: (grips Ray's arm, which made them stop in their tracks) There's... (points to the end of the alley) someone...

Ray: (cautiously looks over, as a girl with 3-tone hair colour moves in front of them) Damn it...

Roman: (weakly) I'm sorry... (a rather large lady appears by the end of the alleyway, blocking their path.)

Spider: (scowls) Well, well, well, the boy done found himself a friend. (a pair of men appear beside her as more appear behind the group of children) Do you know how much trouble you caused me, Torchwick?

Ray: (takes one step back, whispering) Neo, take Penny and Roman with you. (turns to Spider as he clears his throat) This is unnecessary, Miss Spider.

Spider: (looks over to Ray, as her anger dissipate) You look rather capable.... what's your name, boy?

Ray: (let go of Roman) Neo, now! (The neopolitan-colour haired girl nods as their surrounding becomes crack, resembling a cracking mirror before it shatters, leaving only Ray, Spider and her goons in the alleyway.)

Spider: (frowns) Bastard... (looks to her men) What're you waiting for? Get him!

...

Many years later, in a rather dark theatre, an amplified voice is heard saying:

Announcer: "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome... Weiss Schnee."

A young girl in white with a barely visible scar over her left eye walks out on stage into the spotlight as a piano plays the opening of "Mirror Mirror" before a crowd of people, occasionally taking pictures from their stands around the white castle they appear to be in. She closes her eyes and begins to sing.

Weiss: "Mirror, tell me something. Tell me who's the loneliest of all..."

While she sings, a figure of a boy clad in black and red was seen behind a glass window. He leans over as he listens with the window ajar.

Weiss: "Mirror, tell me something. Tell me who's the loneliest of all?"

The boy face is then brighten by the light of his scroll, revealing a strand of silver hair and a scar trailing down his right eye. The blue eyes of his stares into the scroll before a frown creeps on his face.

Weiss: "Fear of, what's inside of me. Tell me can a heart be turned to stone? Mirror, mirror, what's behind you? Save me from the things I see! I can keep it from the world. Why won't you let me hide from me? Mirror, mirror, tell me something. Who's the loneliest of all?"

As Weiss closes in towards the end of the song, the boy glances over to Weiss as he opens his mouth;

Weiss/Ray: "I'm the loneliest of all."

Weiss gets up and closes her eyes, finishing Mirror Mirror to a gentle shower of snowflakes and a roar of applause from her audience. She opens her eyes and looks around as if in a daze, then peers up at the slightly-scattered moon above through an ajar window.

She dips her head and bows to the crowd as the curtains close around her.

...

Ray, now standing by the ledge of the theatre's rooftop, glances over to his scroll. A text appeared on it as the contact appears to have no face but a name is shown on it and it said, 'Green Wizard'.

Ray: (sighs heavily) "What do you want now, Oz?"