Part Two

Kim's Pov

Me, mum, Kourtney and Grandma were talking to people on BuzzFeed until mums phone goes off she goes and takes it and about 5 minutes later she comes back wishpering, " I gotta go, wrap it up, I got to go can you just pause them?" So I said, "Yeah, one sec" "I got to go, I can't wait one sec" and Kourtney says, "We have to go but we are so excited that you guys actually a real course ok bye guys" we ended the call and mum said, "I have to go I've moved the car up I think she's in labour" and I said, "Ok do you want me to go with you?" And she said, "No,you guys come up in a couple of days I'm going and I'm bringing the doctor" and I said, "I'll go like I don't care" while mum said, "the only thing that frightens me is that she's gonna have this baby before I can get there" I called Katié and asked, "Hey you ok?" "Yeah" "How are you feeling, do you want me to come with mum?" Mum said, "Bye I got to go, love you" and Katié asked, "Should the contractions feel like period cramps?" "Yes, I'm here with Kourts and Grandma" "There going from different times, so I don't understand if I'm feeling them" "Write it down" "I know one was at 9:43 one was at 8:21 one was 10: 48" "I feel like I should go" "Yeah" Kourtney whispered and Katié said, "And one was way 3:50" "Ok I'm gonna run and get my bag and I'm gonna come with mum I call you back" "Bye" I ran and got my bag and said bye to Kourtney and Grandma and ran outside to catch up with mum. We got in the car and went to the hospital since Scott already brought Katié we asked receptionist where Katié's room is and we ran to her room and they already started pushing about an hour later Baby Naomi was born.

Katié's pov

My manger called mum and Kim called me and about 10 minutes later mum and Kim came in my hospital room and about 1 hour later Baby Naomi was born everyone came and i facetimed Little Mix and 5Sos and showed them her and told them to come tomorrow and mum came up to me and gave me letters and a box and said, "Did dad seriously write you these" she nodded and started crying, "Don't Cry you kept these for so long" and opened the box and it was a beautiful bracelet and mum said, "Your dad gave me it when you were born" she helped me put it on and I kissed her cheek and hugged her while Kourtney was holding Naomi. The doctor came, smiled and said, "You can take her home tomorrow" we all smiled and I said thank you.

KatiéKardashian

Naomi Kristen Disick 25/5/177LBS

25/5/17
7LBS. 8OZ
19.5 " Long
📸- KylieJenner
🏷️- ScottDisick

❤️- ScottDisick, CaitlynJenner, KylieJenner, KrisJenner and 119,800 more
💬- 2000 comments

Comments

LukeHemmings: She's beautiful x

KrisJenner: My 11th grandchild XX

LittleMix: She's absolutely stunning X

And loads more

(CAN YOU GIVE ME IDEAS PLS XXX)