Found them

Izukus P.O.V-It was Finally morning My brother Denki comes into to my room to wake me up he starts to screaming and hitting pans to wake me he starts to shout"WAKE YOUR LITTLE ASS UP WE HAVE SCHOOL"he shouted.I groaned and after 5 minutes I get up and ready for school.I walk downstairs to the kitchen to see my brothers eating breakfast which looked like pancakes."Hey big bro" I say" they say hi back.But I was nervous for the first day of school.Me and my bro's are all in the same class.Even though they are learning more advanced things.They both can tell I was nervous they told me not to worry but then I asked a question "Will we find are Senpais there though" They took awhile to answer.But 10 minutes past and finally Shoto answered"Hopefully"he said.I was getting my hopes up but I probably shouldn't.But we were rich and I am scared people will use me for money and not actually love me.Bud I kept the negative thoughts out.And it was time for school all three of us got into are BNW Shoto driving Denki in the passengers seat and me in the back.We all three drove to school and I was so excited.We all got to the school and went inside to find out class.Class 1A we were in. We finally found are class after 5 minutes and went inside.And all three of us had eyes on these three boys.I had my eye on a Red haired guy that was super muscular and had pointy teeth.Shoto with a guy that looked like he barely sleep with purple hair.And Denki a guy who looks to have severe anger issues who is yelling at the guy I was looking at.But he also had blonde hair and looked like he didn't want to be here.But we all new we found them.We all new we found are Senpais.