Denki Midoriya

DENKI's P.O.V-I woke up to my brother Shoto
yelling and saying to hide,I was so confused what was happening and then I realized it was our father again.Sho went to check on our youngest Brother Izuku he probably was scared out of his mind.Our father hates us just for being Yanderes.I'm surprised he never called the police yet.But finally my two brothers came in the room my Younger brother looks like he's about to cry and I just noticed him running up Tom me until my older brother came to me sand said"hurry out the window he said rushingly.and just then we all went through the window hurriedly and ran away as far as we could.We ran and ran till we found this nice house and since we're Yanderes my brother told us to wait outside so he could kill the two peoples that live here so we could live here.he went and killed them and told to head inside as he was putting the body's in the basement.we started to live there and my older brother Sho was are caretaker.

Few days later

It was our first day of school
We were all nervous but not as nervous as Izuku you could tel he was scared that people would find out what we are. But what really surprised me was a question he asked the both of us "Will we be able to find our Senpais"he said quietly.I was beyond shocked he was scared he will be used for money and not for loving him.But we told him not to worry so he hid his worries.
We finally left to go to school in our own BMW.
We get to the school and tried to find our class for awhile.But we found it.All three of us are in the same class.Class 1A.We went inside and we immediately had our eyes on these tree people.I had my eyes on a guy who look to have slight anger issues.But who was really hot and cute he had blond hair like a Pomeranian.But it was still so hot.And Shoto noticed me looking at him and smirked at me and I noticed him looking at someone to and I smirked back.
HI I'm Denki Midoriya and this is the story of me and my brothers as Yanderes.