twenty two

two days pass. nothing out of the norm; hours of coloring and cuddling. yoongi was in his usual cheery mood, as was jimin.

on the day before his mother was said to arrive, jimin spent the whole day cleaning up—trying to make the house look cleaner than it already was (just a few of yoongis toys lying around and maybe also some graham crackers the little had spilt earlier that day).

he made sure all of the littles toys were hidden away in his room, since his mother didnt really know about their 'situation.'

it was finally the day of, and jimin would be lying if he said he wasnt nervous. he hadnt seen his mother in so long, so when she had announced she'd be coming over he was a little surprised.

they had never really been on good terms, but he tried his best to be nice to her.

his thoughts were interrupted when he heard a knock on the door, yoongis head raising to look over at jimin.

today, the little was not in his usual headspace. it had surprised jimin this morning when he hadnt awaken to yoongi nuzzling his nose into the males neck. 

yoongi out of littlespace was /very/ different, but in a good way.

he wasnt as talkative, but he liked him all the same.

he stood up, making his way to open the door.

what he was not expecting, was his mother to be stood there with a random female that he definitely did not know.

"oh, jimin honey! its so good to see you," his mother cooed. she pulled him in for a hug, in which he grimaced at but returned anyway.

"uh- yup, good to see you too mom." he stammered as he pulled away from the hug, his eyes shifting from his mother to the female standing behind her.

his mother seemed to have noticed, because her eyes immediately flickered and she gave a wide smile. "oh, jimin honey!! this is miyoung. shes a stunning woman, isnt she?"

jimins eyes scanned the female. she was shorter than him, with black hair and bangs that almost entirely covered her eyes.

"um... sure?" he shrugged, eyeing his mother suspiciously. this isnt what he thought it was, right?

"well, care to let us in?" his mom spoke up, in which he nodded and stepped aside to let the two in.

"well, who is this young man?" his mother questioned as she stepped in, eyeing yoongi on the couch.

yoongis eyes immediately widened, his cheeks flushing red as he stood up and cleared his throat.

"u-um, hello. min yoongi, nice to meet you," he bowed.

"is this your roommate, jimin?" his mother raised an eyebrow, turning to look at said male.

"actually no, mom. hes my—"

"boyfriend. im his boyfriend." yoongi finished, afraid jimin might friendzone him or something.

"well, ill say!" his mother gasped, "boyfriend huh?" she raised an eyebrow, her eyebrows scanning the two of them.

"yes, mom. is there a problem with that?" jimin asked, gritting his teeth.

"oh! um- theres no problem at all!" his mother faked a smile. both jimin and yoongi could hear miyoung snicker.

"i said i would be here for a few days, right?" his mother chuckled, "well, i.... have a change of plans. ill see the both of you two sometime soon!" she smiled, pulling miyoung behind her out of the house.

jimin audibly sighed in relief when he heard the door close, yoongi giving him a puzzled look.

"what was that all about?" yoongi asked, sitting back down on the couch.

"i think she was going to try and set me up with that miyoung girl," jimin sighed as he sat beside the male.

"but, when she heard that we were dating i guess she got the hint," he shrugged and moved his hand to hold the others.

"oh." was all yoongi could say.

"would you.. would you have left me for her?" he asked, his shoulders drooping slightly.

jimins grip on yoongis hand automatically tightened.

"of course not!" he shook his head, "i would never choose anyone else over you."

this immediately relieved yoongi, his body relaxing again as he leaned his head against jimins shoulder.

"im glad, because i wouldnt choose anyone over you either."

a smile creeped onto jimins face.

"you deserve the world. you know that?" he hummed as he looked over at yoongi.

the male only blushed, rolling his eyes slightly. "yeah, sure."

did u miss me ??? :D im so sorry for making u wait so long !!! 😭😭 i really want to guide this fic in a different direction so thats why this chapter is a little weird. but itll get better i promise!!

also, my tellonym link is back on my profile!! if you have any questions or just want to say something you can send those there :D

follow me on twitter if you want! @ yuaflr