five

Yoongi showed up at Hoseoks door the next day for the mentioned playdate with Taehyung, jumping up and down excitedly

He squealed loudly when he saw Jungkook open the door, growing a wide gummy smile behind his pacifier. "k-kookie!!" He exclaimed, jumping into said boys arms.

"hi, Yoongs." He chuckled. "you walked here all by yourself? you're such a big boy~" jungkook cooed, ruffling yoongi's hair and carrying him inside.

"d-daddy?" He yawned, rubbing at his eyes. "who's th- YOONIEEE!!!" the little screeched, running to the younger as Yoongi smiled widely. "TAETAE!!" he giggled, hopping out of Jungkooks arms as both littles gave eachother a bone crushing hug.

"come on yoonieee, i wanna go pway!" Taehyung exclaimed, dragging the other to his room. The boy's room was pastel blue everywhere; his favorite color.

"L-lets pway dwess up!" Taehyung said, his eyes sparkling as Yoongi nodded in agreement.

As they were both putting clothes on, Yoongi began talking about Jimin.

"Taetae! Yoonie think he found a daddy," He giggled around his pacifier.

Taehyung gasped, "W-weally?! Who?!" He asked as the other played with his fingers shyly. "J-jiminie.." He mumbled, feeling his cheeks heat up.

"OPPAAAAA~! DADDY!! YOONIE WANTS JIMINIE TO BE HIS DADDY!!" Taehyung yelled, running to the living room where Hoseok and Jungkook were watching tv.

"Taeeeee~" Yoongi whined with a pout, waddling after him with a huff.

Taehyung ran over to the couch and hopped onto Hoseok's lap. "Oppa, Yoonie wikes minnie." He giggled.

Yoongi felt his cheeks heat up brightly at the statement, covering his face with his hands in embarrassment as he fell onto his bum.

"Oh sweetheart, come here." Jungkook cooed at Yoongi, making the little get up and waddle over to him, crawling onto his lap and hugging him.

Taehyung or Hoseok weren't one bit jealous, since Yoongi was like their own little baby.

"W-what if m-minnie no w-wike yoonie?" The boy sniffed, beginning to cry with his head down. Jungkook lifted the boys chin and kissed his forehead.

"Im sure Jimin would love you, Yoongs. Who doesn't?" He chuckled, wiping the littles eyes.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, making everyone look up.

"Well, speak of the devil, it's him."

                                                                      ---------------------------

                                                                                big dicky