just a normal day (part 2 bb)

yashiros pov:
as i closed my diary, aoi-chan approached me with a. large and warm smile on her face. she has beautiful long purple hair and eyes. she gets all the guys... and people to be her friend! im really glad to be called her bestie since many people want to hang out with her, and shes the type who can not decline kind people... im still wondering how she separates a lot of time for me! i hate how she has beautiful slender legs. please let me have them too-

"hi nene-chan" aoi waved to yashiro happily.
"im really sorry for what i did... you know.." she lowered her head.

"u-uh..!" yashiro stuttered."its alright, we know it isnt your fault, i know you were manipulated by number six! its all alright now, dont worry" she  smilet and opened her arms for a hug but the teacher interrupted them.

"class is starting! off to your seats!" the teacher said warmly.

we sighed but, we did as we were said.

as i was taking notes, a mokke came and climbed my leg, and jumped onto my desk, just to sit and rest later on.  i pat it.. mokke is really cute, i wish i had a candy peice to feed it at the moment. i moved the mokke off my notebook gently and i started scribbling over the pages. but that didnt last long. i soon figured out that i need to continue taking notes, so i did, i was writing so fast, i felt like my arm was going to explode! i rest my arm on my lap for a bit and looked at the door, which was the entrance to this classroom and saw a pile of mokke that just started coming towards me as i looked at them....