mokke situation

*continuing yashiros pov from last page*
i was terriffied. i cov
ered my mouth as my eyes widened in confusion. i wanted to tell someone about it but, they would think im weird. i have gotten enough weird rumors being spread about me because of hanako appearing and disturbing me in public... i looked at aoi-chan who had the same expression as me on her face and decided to ask her..
"aoi-chan,,.... you see it too..?" i whispered

she nodded confusingly and looked back at the pile of mokke.
it was gone. we soon turned out to see that it were approaching us and was in the middle of the way.
"is this hanakos work to get my attenition? i honestly wouldnt be surprised. " i thought as the mokke pile climbed my leg and sitting in my lap..
i looked at the mokke and tried to scoop them off my skirt but i know they would think that im their enemy so i decided to stay in my pose and continue writing.

later on, i reached for my bag and got a handfull of candy and threw it on the floor so the mokke would get off me. they jumped off and i rushed to the teacher.

"excuse me sir, could i please use the bathroom" i looked him in the eyes  and he nodded.

i ran out of the classroom angrily.

i told myself
"if that dumb ghost interrupts my class one more time im going to lose it!!"

as i angrily burst into the girls bathroom hanako kun was already there. talking with kou. everything seemed peaceful.