›f i v e‹

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Nice to meet you, my dear readers, let me get this straight to the point; I have decided to type over 2000-3000 words for each chapter. I hope you are all happy with the decision I have made. If there is any objection, you can notify me directly through the comments section or messages. Don't worry, I will not scold you if we can make good negotiations.

😷Asuna Luino

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

When Lucania was about to get near the princess, she feels something weird. It makes her feel like she wants to puke. Quickly she went to a washroom to relieve herself.

'It's been a long time since I feel this feeling. My head feels dizzy and my stomach hurts. It must be because of-'

Uekk...

'That powers are too strong. How many of them actually?-'

Uekk...

'If I keep on puking, I wouldn't be able to meet the princess. But, if I used my magic to scan the whole room; I might've been infringing on the privacy of others

Uekk...

'My stomach hurts...'

Unfortunately for Lucania, she spent several hours there. Finally, she felt relieved and decided to meet the princess. As soon as she opened the toilet door, her eyes met a man with black hair and black eyes. For a split second, his eyes were crystal blue.

'Did his eye just-'

Lucania's head twisted as hard as if the world was spinning. She almost collapse but was caught by the man.