Chapter 17

The sun rose and she opened her eyes, she felt a unusual joy inside her, a joy that was killed once had once again awaken , a joy for life

The sun rose and she opened her eyes, she felt a unusual joy inside her, a joy that was killed once had once again awaken , a joy for life................ she noticed he was busy in his laptop .As he looked at her, he approched her with a cheerful smile .

" Good morning,"

" Good morning"

" feeling ok.....??"

" feeling good....."

" ohh........ good , i understand after giving me a truck full of stress you will enjoy only......." he cracked into laughter and she smiled heartily.

There was a knock at the door, Vansh went to open it. Sana was there with Riddhima's morning breakfast," so here comes...... Sana .......... now what is need of mine.............. go in...... go in ......"

Both of them smiled and Sana went to Riddhima," here is your breakfast now quickly break your fast ............... wait aren't you ready yet ........"

" i will just go ..."

" ok, then i will return in a awhile"

" Sana ....."

" yes maam ", she turned.

" It has been so many days how long will i have to eat this.......... medicated food...."

" Actually........... i was thinking the same but dadi na............ you don't  worry i will make some ARRANGEMENTS..."

She gave her a mischievous smile and went down.

Vansh went to his study area and started looking over the files for the day, when Angre stepped it..

" Bhai, i got something important for you ..."

Vansh looked upto him, 

Angre passed a photograph to him.Vansh looked at the photograph . His expression changed from normal to raged and then turned into a smirk.

" How far .............. how far will you run from me , i won't leave you............ Kabir ".he turned to Angre.

" from where you found this Angre."

"  bhai ,yesterday a client sent me some photos of a restaurant that we proposed to buy, Kabir was spotted in those photos and her is one of them."

" Finally................. even the time has signalled us  that his time is over."he turned to the window side.

" where..........??"

"Mussorie"

" What a place he has chosen for his doom....." Vansh turned his eyes were full of rage." At once Angre go and find out his exact location....................................enjoy Kabir ....now........ i will see how much you can run from me."

Angre went and Vansh walked up to the room.

As he walked in Riddhima hided something behind her.
" oh... you....... i mean so quickly..."

" Yes but..... what happened to you.."

" hmmm.. no ...no nothing ...... what can happen to me"

Vansh sensed something," Even god don't know what can happen to you ...... you are the most unpredictable person on this earth.........." he gave her a teasing smile.

" ok...... person must have something unique you know...", Riddhima proved her point .

" I am very much familiar with your uniqueness" Vansh smiled .

She gave him a irritated look.

" Ok here take it...." he passed her handkerchief to her, she looked at him in astonishment.

" What........... take it when you are hiding it behind, at least erase the marks from your lips too, otherwise dadi would come to know that her sincere , truthful and obedient Riddhima is stealing chocolates  now".

She looked at him ,her eyes had that innocence of a small child whom someone caught eating something secretly.

" don't make that face............. i won't tell dadi..... i can protect my wife atleast....."

" no Vansh.... not me that ...... Sana ...."

" Sana again............ i think none of our talks can be completed without discussing her."

" boss did you called me...." Sana entered and saw Riddhima caughted red handed.

" Ma'am ....... bad manners ..... no sweet allowed no......."

" what .... Sana .... you gave it to me no.....", She turned to Sana and then to vansh in innocence.

Vansh laughed.
" Sana enough of jokes now , come ,Riddhima lets go for a walk" Vansh exclaimed.

" wait were you both playing with me..... this is so wrong....."

"Sorry your highness please forgive me ............" . Vansh's mischievous smile brought a smile to her face too and she walked out with him.

As vansh left the room ,he slowly handed the photograph to Sana. Sana  looked at it and then gave Vansh a affirming look. She went to her room.

In the evening , Riddhima came out of her room , Sana was standing in the hall while Vansh and  Angre were discussing something with her. Riddhima started walking down.

" Sana i can't sent Angre now, Ishani is pregnant and Angre is more needed here, you just follow everything correctly , only you are the person whom Kabir don't know yet, in any case........ any....... He must not come to know you are with us........ i want each and every update ..... each and every......"

" don't worry boss......"

Sana turned and Riddhima came to her.

" Are you going somewhere."

" yes, she is going for some work", Vansh exclaimed.

" but luggage......"

" Actually ma'am its a few day work, i will return soon till then you take your care...and ...... and .....take your food on time .... don't skip the medicine... take someone when you go for the walk... and stay away from sweets."

" Yes ...... ma'am anything else..." Riddhima said with a smile.

" Yess...... actually the most important one   don't miss me much......."she smiled too.

Sana went near dadi and bid her a bye. As she turned to walk out she gave a last affirming look to Vansh .

Vansh turned to riddhima ........ "what Riddhima ...... sit please "

" i am fine"

" i know how much fine you are."he made her sit,dadi also came and sat beside her.

Vansh went to Angre," quickly call that hotel and book a room.I don't want any delay now."

Angre gave him an assuring look.

How far can you run ? how much? its very well said , it may take a year or it may take a day if it is ment to be, it will find its way. Till were will you run kabir till where?

.........................................................

P.S.-

Her you go .........ready for the 
Hunt??
I know this was a easy going but taking some steps back to kick start is .........strategy